YouTubers Asmrbylisa

handyboi

Approved
They look like potentialy d cups. But atleast c. Shes also fairly average build so something like 32/34 C/D. That is my rough estimate, boobs are kinda weird like. One girl might look like one thing and be completly diffirent size 😅

radon86

What's with these links anybody get anything from this? Not me.
they are fake links that will most likly get you a driveby virus....hover your mouse over the link & you will see that infact the address of the link is "l1nq" which indicates immediate danger....so DONT click or download anything from such links that are nothing but rope-a-dopes AKA so called mega links that show on hover a totally different site. when you see such shit, just hit report and report as fake mega links

watuwG

Approved
they are fake links that will most likly get you a driveby virus....hover your mouse over the link & you will see that infact the address of the link is "l1nq" which indicates immediate danger....so DONT click or download anything from such links that are nothing but rope-a-dopes AKA so called mega links that show on hover a totally different site. when you see such shit, just hit report and report as fake mega links
I knew something was up but I'm not on a PC though. Right now I'm on my Android phone. The phones are pretty well impervious to fishing, faking whatever ing. Thanks for the info tho Radon86...

handyboi

Approved
Mainly because they are just different operating system. majority of these mega link bullshit are target for windows pcs

Vaginarrhea

Approved
Found a website - Don't know if it's safe or not, but I went to it.

4 pages. -Looks like they're taking some pics directly from here since one of them is a screen capture I posted.

Rich661

Approved

4 pages. -Looks like they're taking some pics directly from here since one of them is a screen capture I posted.
I can see the pictures I pulled from the banner and icon on there too (though admittedly they might have done that themselves too), and hilariously they even posted some of the spam pics that were totally different women from earlier in this thread too. Seems like it might be a bot doing it or something just scraping the thread for pics no matter what.

Last edited:

watuwG

Approved
X

Don't do that. Don't post links here. Lisa will shut it down. This isn't the Lisa proliferation page. The links here should show up late like a week later. Don't ruin her game. We should be thankful for the free pictures we get let's not push our luck too far.

Vaginarrhea

Approved
X

Don't do that. Don't post links here. Lisa will shut it down. This isn't the Lisa proliferation page. The links here should show up late like a week later. Don't ruin her game. We should be thankful for the free pictures we get let's not push our luck too far.
How would she know? Plus if she found out she'd shut it down anyways if shes only doing it for money, she's not going to care if we're being dilligent and only releasing a few at a time days after she posted them. To her it's just greed, it's completely disingenuous and exploitative., not only of people willing to pay but also of herself.

Nudity for money is only beneficial in getting to see people that wouldn't normally do it.
The negative is people that use to be willing to do it for free might now decide to charge, seeing how much can be made from it.

If she wasn't making money on it, she either wouldn't do it or have to settle for much less, or if she's really into it, end up doing it for free.
To intentionally charge for something that you'd be willing to do for free, while other people are doing it for free is a pretty asshole move.

Doing something that's physically easy to do solely because you can charge people high amounts for it, when you have a ethical objection to doing it otherwise is an asshole move.

Has there ever been an explanation why she started doing this when mere months earlier she was supposedly objecting to showing herself in a crop top?

handyboi

Approved
Well the exact thing you have been talking about - money. She was contstantly talking about being somewhat strapped for cash and having big expenses dealing with dentists and other medical issues. And given that OF is big cash grab then why not use while there is profit in it. Besides you are here aren't you? - you want that juicy goodness same as rest of us :D

Last edited:

Vaginarrhea

Approved
Well the exact thing you have been talking about - money. She was contstantly talking about being somewhat strapped for cash and having big expenses dealing with dentists and other medical issues. And given that OF is big cash grab then why not use while there is profit in it. Besides you are here aren't you? - you want that juicy goodness same as rest of us :D
Thought Belgium had universal healthcare? Youtubers also makes a lot of money.
sure, that's why i provided a link to numerous photos as a contribution, but someone didn't think it was a good idea.
I'm pretty sure if she had the power to shut us down she would do so regardless of how limited we are in posting.

handyboi

Approved
Universal healthcare doesnt mean its free. Generaly u still pay for stuff, but it just isnt overpriced. But yea if she wanted, she could put in elbow grease to limit and cut down on content spread. But since shes getting enough money i dont think she cares all that much.