YouTubers Asmrbylisa

zanderman

Not the same person still why would I have argued with myself on to accounts? Not like youagree with your own alt accounts because youhave no point to prove on your own, clearly, and yet you carry on the argument, see YOU are causing the issue here, stop responding to me or talking about me and I will stop responding back, understand?
Like any one cares what you think to begin with over what I have to say? Point out to me where I started an argument and I will leave the forum and never come back, only ever responded to people insulting me first, and to point out that people shouldn't bitch and whine about there not being 'enough content' seeing as it's free for anyone not uploading it anyway, I don't see how this ever became an issue or a problem to begin with, you keep carrying on a dumb argument you started from HOURS AGO, even days ago no, it's just sad, let it go boy.
Bro just stop replying. Take it on the chin and move on.
edit because my last comment was unnecessary. Sorry

Oversky

Approved
Not the same person still why would I have argued with myself on to accounts? Not like youagree with your own alt accounts because youhave no point to prove on your own, clearly, and yet you carry on the argument, see YOU are causing the issue here, stop responding to me or talking about me and I will stop responding back, understand?
Like any one cares what you think to begin with over what I have to say? Point out to me where I started an argument and I will leave the forum and never come back, only ever responded to people insulting me first, and to point out that people shouldn't bitch and whine about there not being 'enough content' seeing as it's free for anyone not uploading it anyway, I don't see how this ever became an issue or a problem to begin with, you keep carrying on a dumb argument you started from HOURS AGO, even days ago no, it's just sad, let it go boy.
Honestly all your posts need to be deleted and so should your account.

Rich661

Approved
Honestly all your posts need to be deleted and so should your account.
Too bad neither of those things will ever happen then, and the argument is already over, but thanks anyway :) You too honey. Feel free to block me though, you are to me now at least, along with a few others, saves a lot of time.

Last edited:

Rich661

Approved
Maybe she's planning to make more content whilst over there and that's why she's only seemingly said it on the OF page? Hope that's the reason anyway.

Rich661

Approved
Yeah now I see it, I'm not sure that latest story post was that updated when I last looked