YouTubers Asmrbylisa

handyboi

Approved
No her OF page is still in place. In her posts about guy who couldn't keep his hand to himself, she was talking about page related to that guy, so that got taken down, so he gets bad rep and other girls who might want to do similiar freelance work doesnt get live with him and have to deal with him. But yea wtf... i would understand if he was like some sort of single big tenant guy, but a married man? Probs his relationship with his wife sucks and he isnt getting any, so he starts lusting after younger girl like her...

watuwG

Approved
Did anybody see this movie what was he doing? Did she talk about it after? Was it assault or maybe possibly rape?

giftedgater

Approved
No her OF page is still in place. In her posts about guy who couldn't keep his hand to himself, she was talking about page related to that guy, so that got taken down, so he gets bad rep and other girls who might want to do similiar freelance work doesnt get live with him and have to deal with him. But yea wtf... i would understand if he was like some sort of single big tenant guy, but a married man? Probs his relationship with his wife sucks and he isnt getting any, so he starts lusting after younger girl like her...
yeah it’s so fucked, it’s disgusting. This shit happens all the time

watuwG

Approved
Winters boner collection
Both of your last RAR uploads generated an error "failed to terminate" this time it was listing three images but only two came through so it's like the last image got blocked, damaged. It's nice seeing images of Lisa but also concerned for her. I think she's having a tough time with life right now.

misterman2

Approved
I'm not subscribed anymore, but I see she posted a caption "Check your messages if you want to see these cherries without my hands covering the yummy part"

So is she finally going against her own principles and doing nude? Probably at a bullshit price tho