YouTubers Asmrbylisa

mg27

Approved
ANYWAY - Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda civics with spoon engines, and on top of that, he just went into Harry’s and bought three t66 turbos with nos, and a motec exhaust system.

watuwG

Approved
Oh gee aren't there any monitors on here where are the monitors Oh gee...
😭👈👉🤣 Said the little boí. Piter pater let's get at her... Mini

watuwG

Approved
Anyways like I said if f****** red 666 or whatever the hell is head is can just shut the f****** for a while maybe the rest of us can get on with it...

Rich661

Approved
Anyways like I said if f****** red 666 or whatever the hell is head is can just shut the f****** for a while maybe the rest of us can get on with it...
Definitely worth double posting sure......
Says the guy who keeps replying and provoking me :D Maybe shut the fuck up yourself and let people post without bitching about it? Try that sometime instead of posting in broken English over and over again.

Rich661

Approved
Something tells me that Rich661 and Tman8 are the same person. Similar speech patterns, same unhinged ranting at nothing.
Wrong, not a proven pedophile like that guy was, but you seem to want to keep arguing for some reason when this ended hours ago? Also how was I 'ranting at nothing'? Another guy literally started it first, I was responding to it, if he shut up then I would have stopped logically right?. Why would I argue with myself?
Something tells me you're an alt account of one of the other guys in this thread already though, just let it go already. Which is especially confusing when earlier in the thread you were agreeing with me about this Tman guy, but sure *shrug*

Last edited:

Rich661

Approved
(pics and videos), not sure if these have been posted before?

That 4 week progress one (the very last video) is especially good! Love see more of her in underwear or more naked doing pole dancing. Also her amazon wish list just seems to be chains, leather stuff and bondage collars now, and one phone cover oddly.

Also just noticed that the banner picture for her second channel is another leather suit picture that I'm not sure has been on OF yet (like the header picture over there too).

watuwG

Approved
So Lisa hasn't posted on her ASMR channel for a month now. Not only that it's a really cold outside. This is just too many things at once I need something. If I can't find something I'll conjure it up out of nothing. If I could get my hands on her ass I would give her a serious spanking.

watuwG

Approved
Something tells me that Rich661 and Tman8 are the same person. Similar speech patterns, same unhinged ranting at nothing.
I think you're right they are the same person. Homophobes pedophiles they're all the same to me...
The first one to go should be Rich661; he whines and b****** on here like we give a s***. Hey idiot listen, we don't care.

Rich661

Approved
Not the same person still why would I have argued with myself on to accounts? Not like youagree with your own alt accounts because youhave no point to prove on your own, clearly, and yet you carry on the argument, see YOU are causing the issue here, stop responding to me or talking about me and I will stop responding back, understand?
Like any one cares what you think to begin with over what I have to say? Point out to me where I started an argument and I will leave the forum and never come back, only ever responded to people insulting me first, and to point out that people shouldn't bitch and whine about there not being 'enough content' seeing as it's free for anyone not uploading it anyway, I don't see how this ever became an issue or a problem to begin with, you keep carrying on a dumb argument you started from HOURS AGO, even days ago no, it's just sad, let it go boy.

watuwG

Approved
No I don't understand I'm stupid, please explain it to me again. Explain it, to get it in my head, please I need to know how I shut you the f**** up.