YouTubers Asmrbylisa

watuwG

Approved
Well if you are dealing with like legit pain and arent jussing messing around in forum, sadly i cant help.
That's great. Good to hear. You can deal with my kind of pain cuz I'm just messing around. I can take a big dose without passing out and stuff like that so that would be perfect just about in 3 weeks from now. xxxmas nog! When I see the images I expect to faint, fall hit my head on the ground, bounce back up like what??? What was that! That's you sucka, yo head boun sin and stuff. LoL the Xmas clown 🤡...

Rich661

Approved
I don't really understand people complaining, especially anyone not paying for it. I'm just grateful for the sharing of boobs and Lisa's continuing general increased nakedness. She's already lost the bra, it's ah-cuming!

Oversky

Approved
I don't really understand people complaining, especially anyone not paying for it. I'm just grateful for the sharing of boobs and Lisa's continuing general increased nakedness. She's already lost the bra, it's ah-cuming!
Dude that's what this place is for..... Stop acting like a damn saints that's what people are here for. If you don't wanna share then why are you here.

Rich661

Approved
How am I saint for not moaning about nothing happening? I just wait and see what comes up from people willing to share. What have you shared anyway?

Rich661

Approved
This was a post pointing out spam just above, and wow the spam got deleted, so mods DO exist here then, good to know.

Last edited:

Rich661

Approved
I was one of the first one's who shared I knew you idiot ass was gonna start talking that bullshit
So what do you want, a fucking medal? lol, you still moaned about stuff not happening like a little bitch.
I was gonna say thanks for uploading stuff and that was going to be my point, but you can go get fucked now you massive faggot :D Maybe go chat to that pedo guy who was posting in this thread from earlier, you probably have a lot in common.

Oversky

Approved
So what do you want, a fucking medal? lol, you still moaned about stuff not happening like a little bitch.
I was gonna say thanks for uploading stuff and that was going to be my point, but you can go get fucked now you massive faggot :D Maybe go chat to that pedo guy who was posting in this thread from earlier, you probably have a lot in common.
tldr go back to fucking reddit dumb bitch

Rich661

Approved
tldr go back to fucking reddit dumb bitch
Try using grammar sometime you literal retard, also learn English. You only TL:DR because you're too fucking stupid to read or type English correctly. I don't even use reddit LOL what a weird 'insult', maybe you use it to look at jailbait with your friend Tman.

Also you started this, so apologise like a good little bitch and I might let it go.

Last edited:

mg27

Approved
ANYWAY - Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda civics with spoon engines, and on top of that, he just went into Harry’s and bought three t66 turbos with nos, and a motec exhaust system.