YouTubers arssenya ?????

Kallegurra

Approved
I would like to pick the brains on the retarded idiots who keep feeding her money. What do they hope to achieve? If they need someone to talk to, they can do that much cheaper with other OnlyFans girls.

Pretty sure she's using her new wealth for education in the US. That way she can get a job when she's older and her beauty is gone. I mean, Germany wasn't good enough for her, and Germany is the richest country in Europe.

PXR5

Approved
Pretty sure she's using her new wealth for education in the US. That way she can get a job when she's older and her beauty is gone. I mean, Germany wasn't good enough for her, and Germany is the richest country in Europe.
She has stated that she's studying something or other in the US, so you could be right for once.
Before long she will lose her refugee status, what will she do then?

Last edited:

PXR5

Approved
Asya has posted her latest Youtube video, in which she informs us of her morning routine as she applies her horrible makeup.

On her shelf is a jar of something called Bum Bum Cream, which is alleged to keep the skin soft and supple.

So maybe she has taken Kallegurra's helpful advice to reduce her imaginary cellulite 😉😎🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

markus2024

Approved
So maybe she has taken Kallegurra's helpful advice to reduce her imaginary cellulite 😉😎🤣🤣🤣
In the USA her figure is even better and slimmer. 👏

There are no more problems, as Kallegurra said!

😍 Her ass looks very sexy now.

;) But she doesn't show her butt because she is saving Kallegurra's heart and brain so that his heart won't stop beating when he sees that her butt is perfect now.

markus2024

Approved
😍 Arssenya always looks amazing!

Kallegurra

Approved

Left ass cheek ripples slightly when she puts her left foot down, right ass cheek starts to wobble when she puts her right foot down. Basically, she cannot move without her flabby butt starting to move on its own.

Above is a webm file, which iPhones don't like. Also, I included her husband to make the most bitter people here seethe hard.

Attachments