YouTubers arssenya ?????

Kallegurra

Approved
I completely agree with what concerns the mother, but I don’t consider Asya a whore.
She simply manipulates her fans using her beauty.
And I don’t like it at all when they call Ty “potato nose”!
She is a sweet girl, and it seems to me much more decent and hardworking than Asya.
Every single woman who uses OF is a whore, including your mom.

Potato nose seems like a nice girl, but only looks matter in this world. Because, admit it, if Asya wasn't beautiful (if she was just a nice girl), this thread wouldn't exist and no one would care about her. People care about potato nose because they started to watch Asya, and was naturally introduced to her sister.

🥳 Kallegurra will look into those beautiful eyes, be kinder,
apologize for all the negative words and buy her OF paid subscription. 🎉 🍾 👏

I look into those blue eyes and see dollar signs. Then I back off slowly while grabbing my wallet tight.

Also, another image:

Attachments

Last edited:

PXR5

Approved

Potato nose seems like a nice girl, but only looks matter in this world. Because, admit it, if Asya wasn't beautiful (if she was just a nice girl), this thread wouldn't exist and no one would care about her. People care about potato nose because they started to watch Asya, and was naturally introduced to her sister.

I look into those blue eyes and see dollar signs. Then I back off slowly while grabbing my wallet tight.

Also, another image:
And yet, you have admitted subscribing to her OF when she started up, so you have in fact already paid her, unlike most of us.
But please continue posting your huge collection of photos of her lovely ass, preferably without your silly scribble. 😉😄🤣

Kallegurra

Approved
And yet, you have admitted subscribing to her OF when she started up, so you have in fact already paid her, unlike most of us.
But please continue posting your huge collection of photos of her lovely ass, preferably without your silly scribble. 😉😄🤣
You have to pay her at least once and actually look at her OF in order to know what you're talking about. Also, if you think her ass is "lovely", you're very desperate.

ImHereIncognito

Approved
You can just tell by the shape that she's got a REALLY flabby ass for such a young girl:

View attachment 5795621

You can see her ass jiggle from the FRONT:

No jiggle, but there's clearly a thong underneath there, and you can see her cheeks move:

Shameless mother is shameless (who records their daughters like this?):

Flappage:

Another flappage, less good:

Look at her right ass cheek AFTER she turns around (jiggle action):

Daughter's ass jiggles more than her mother's:

Cellulite and jiggle – a true flabby ass:

Her flabby little ass starts to ripple from virtually no movement at all:
What Video is the '
Look at her right ass cheek AFTER she turns around (jiggle action):
' clip from? I haven't seen that Video before, i'm very surprised.

Turambar1

Approved

Also, another image:
This is a man who has obviously never been with a woman, and only has his internet provided ideals in his virgin brain. His hatred for a young woman he's never met can only come from a rejection, which I'm sure happened when he was paying Asya hundreds of dollars on her Onlyfans and expected her to love him. Poor Kallegura. I hope you can meet a girl someday that will touch your little penis.

markus2024

Approved
:love: Arssenya is a sexy beach girl.

🧐 Especially for Kallegura, everything is perfect! 😉