YouTubers arssenya ?????

Mo Hamma

She is hot indeed and I love her from the moment i first saw her in Youtube. But if you are into asian girls as well like I am you will definitely like this one and yes she is in nudostar also and she shows a bit more

htcRhyme

She is hot indeed and I love her from the moment i first saw her in Youtube. But if you are into asian girls as well like I am you will definitely like this one and yes she is in nudostar also and she shows a bit more
'and she shows a bit more'?? I just watched a clip where she uses a huge dildo and then some guy fucks her! ..a bit more :p

PXR5

Approved
Mo Hamma said:
She is hot indeed and I love her from the moment i first saw her in Youtube. But if you are into asian girls as well like I am you will definitely like this one --------------- and yes she is in nudostar also and she shows a bit more

htcRhyme
Today at 1:40 AM
New
Add bookmark
'and she shows a bit more'?? I just watched a clip where she uses a huge dildo and then some guy fucks her! ..a bit more

This is verging on spam. Just to make you newbies aware, we are here to discuss, admire or complain about Arssenya, not a bunch of other whores. 😉😎🥰

Kallegurra

Approved
revleaing.jpg

Potato nose is now wearing a slightly more revealing bikini bottom (half her ass is hanging out), but still no thong like her lying whore sister was wearing at age 11.

potato nose.jpg
Since her mentally ill mother included the butt shot in the video's intro, it's obvious that she once again tries to make money of her daughters' looks. Won't be as easy this time, this image shows you why.

Sc3m0r

Approved
View attachment 5579270

Potato nose is now wearing a slightly more revealing bikini bottom (half her ass is hanging out), but still no thong like her lying whore sister was wearing at age 11.

View attachment 5579271
Since her mentally ill mother included the butt shot in the video's intro, it's obvious that she once again tries to make money of her daughters' looks. Won't be as easy this time, this image shows you why.
talking about mentally ill...

Sc3m0r

Approved
Look, I know you're bitter because the lying whore never posts anything good, but don't blame me for it. I'm just pointing out what the mother is doing, and has been doing for years and years.
I'm not mad at her. Point is, I have a life. I enjoy her and other's content and of course I would like it if she'd show more, but until she does...I really couldn't care less. And her mother is a dumb whore exploiting her children, in that point I do agree.

Also I still do think your ass-fixation is pathologic and that most people here don't care as much as you do.

PXR5

Approved

Since her mentally ill mother included the butt shot in the video's intro, it's obvious that she once again tries to make money of her daughters' looks. Won't be as easy this time, this image shows you why
Yawn

PXR5

Approved
forget Assenya, she's too old, average & will never show her pussy. a new thread for Taya!
You want to start a new thread for a 12 year old girl? See how long that lasts.
Asya's old thread got nuked, mainly because idiots were posting underage stuff (including our tame troll Kallegurra, under a different username)
Taya may be a pretty girl now, and will be a cracker when she is older, but you had better wait a few years.

Mo Hamma

And in the mean time we all hope that Asya one day will show her full body. Whereas thousands of beautiful asian girls post their hardcore videos all over the internet.

markus2024

Approved
🎁 Apple gifts from Kallegurra, he is a generous and attentive man.👏

Kiss for him:

Last edited:

unknownubtitled

Approved
🎁 Apple gifts from Kallegurra, he is a generous and attentive man.👏

Kiss for him:

Oh new photos from onlyfans, it was difficult but I jerked off.