YouTubers arssenya ?????

Kallegurra

Approved
13-aug-2022.jpg

322 likes and 54 comments. August 13th, 2022.

8-nov-2023.jpg

38 likes, 10 comments. November 8th, 2023.

now-she-is-sorry.jpg

Early on she didn't care if people left, because she had so many subs. Now she sounds different.

only-here.jpg

She knows damn well why people watched her mother's channel.

not-proud.jpg
:cool:

Turambar1

Approved
View attachment 5549478

322 likes and 54 comments. August 13th, 2022.

View attachment 5549479

38 likes, 10 comments. November 8th, 2023.

View attachment 5549481

Early on she didn't care if people left, because she had so many subs. Now she sounds different.

View attachment 5549482

She knows damn well why people watched her mother's channel.

View attachment 5549483
:cool:
You have way too much time on your hands, dipshit. I was hoping you had hung yourself already, but the hope is still alive. I bet you have a room with detective grids on the walls, linking different shots of Asya's booty to the Kennedy assassination and alien sightings.

Kallegurra

Approved
You have way too much time on your hands, dipshit. I was hoping you had hung yourself already, but the hope is still alive. I bet you have a room with detective grids on the walls, linking different shots of Asya's booty to the Kennedy assassination and alien sightings.
Unlike you I'm actually living a good life. I'm only here because I hate Asya and her lying, manipulative ass. For example, remember when she posted this shopped, fake photo of her ass?

960x1280_7c7dbd879c2edc19bd94e34e75d67898.jpg

She has deleted this from her OnlyFans. Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because she goes to this site and found out that her lie was busted? I sincerly wish Asya would be drafted into the war (Ukraine lets women fight now because they're running out of soldiers) and then killed. That's what she deserves.

Turambar1

Approved
Unlike you I'm actually living a good life. I'm only here because I hate Asya and her lying, manipulative ass. For example, remember when she posted this shopped, fake photo of her ass?

View attachment 5550706

She has deleted this from her OnlyFans. Gee, I wonder why. Could it be because she goes to this site and found out that her lie was busted? I sincerly wish Asya would be drafted into the war (Ukraine lets women fight now because they're running out of soldiers) and then killed. That's what she deserves.
Lol, you hate her because she laughed at the little dick pic you sent her on her Onlyfans.