OnlyFans Veronika Rajek

k932

Approved
just gona leave these on here, since those comments were hidden for a while, but now visible for some reason, who knows how long, but they deserve to be seen, looks like someone else got the same exact experience with "her" as I did 🤮
s2.jpg View attachment 6710569

bsm11983

Approved
just gona leave these on here, since those comments were hidden for a while, but now visible for some reason, who knows how long, but they deserve to be seen, looks like someone else got the same exact experience with "her" as I did 🤮
View attachment 6710568 View attachment 6710569
Bro you're acting like a kid that's upset because he found out Santa isn't real. Grow up, get over it. That's how 99% of OF girls work these days. It's all an illusion. OF is no different than a magic show or professional wrestling. Everyone is in on it, and everyone plays along for the sake of the show.

You may think you're trying to create change by kicking and screaming like a child in the comments, but in reality, you're just affirming why these girls use agencies to handle their DMs.

k932

Approved
those are not my comments, I said everything here in previous pages, this is someone else going through exact same thing, and it is a scam when someone else is pretending to be her and chatting for her in DMs, and straight up lying about what they are going to get when they pay the money, it is even against OF TOS

there are few other girls that don't do this (or didn't), and I was actually expecting to get ripped off when it was exactly the opposite, but as soon as they get some popularity and hand it over to an agency - this exact trend follows, that is NOT normal just because 99% of them do it, it is a scam and borderline human trafficking

p.s. and Santa in this case is very real, just that this scumbag agency thinks that snowflakes will not survive if her real content got out

bsm11983

Approved
those are not my comments, I said everything here in previous pages, this is someone else going through exact same thing, and it is a scam when someone else is pretending to be her and chatting for her in DMs, and straight up lying about what they are going to get when they pay the money, it is even against OF TOS

there are few other girls that don't do this (or didn't), and I was actually expecting to get ripped off when it was exactly the opposite, but as soon as they get some popularity and hand it over to an agency - this exact trend follows, that is NOT normal just because 99% of them do it, it is a scam and borderline human trafficking

p.s. and Santa in this case is very real, just that this scumbag agency thinks that snowflakes will not survive if her real content got out
Ok, my bad bro, I thought that was your exchange with her.

These agencies are not dumb, though they may seem like it. They know exactly how to skirt the lines between violating the TOS, which is why you have to be very specific in your line/s of questioning if you're not sure of the contents behind a PPV. I think the most important distinction to make is between "technically" nude/topless and the "actual" nude/topless content we have in our mind when we ask for nudes. "Technically" nude/topless content just means the model is not wearing clothes or a shirt, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to see anything.

Next time, if you're on the fence about the contents of a PPV, ask the model if it contains her 100% bare and uncovered boobs and nipples, with no handbra, no hairbra, no pasties, no awkward angles, etc. If they answer with anything other than a clear, concise, and unmistakable "YES" or try to play the "unlock it and see" game, odds are it's not actual nude/topless content and they're just trying to salvage a sale. If they do answer yes to that specific line of questioning, and it turns out not to be the case (meaning you get something like "technically" topless)... then you can file a dispute for the contents not being as described, OF support will ask for screenshots, send them the screenshots where the model clearly says it's real topless, and you'll win the dispute every time.

Example of technically topless (model is not wearing a shirt):

If you go through the exhaustive line of questioning like I detailed above and she sends you a pic like this, file a dispute for contents being not as described.

Actual topless where you see boobs and nipples:

I hate defending agencies, but they're kind of a necessary evil. With as popular as some of these girls are, they could never keep up with all the DMs they get, and even if they could, they'd quit OF in 24 hours after the flurry of unsolicited dick pics. I personally look at agencies as almost like a "defense mechanism" for me, because you're never going to get attached or catch feels if you know you're talking to a guy in India. Just use them like content vending machines and go on about your day.

Last edited:

blaidd

Approved
It's true about refunds. I use the same tactics, the same line of questioning and if I end up getting scammed, support refunds me each time.

k932

Approved
even a whole bag of dick picks wouldn't scare this angel :D or any other who has been doing this for couple years or more
it isn't the main income anyway, hence they offload to agencies, and this Creators Inc has struck a gold mine with this one, just look at their insta and other girls there, you'll understand what I mean
and this particular agency is just awful, they'll scam without batting an eyelid, latest fad seems to be to offer set from just a day or two before and increase the price 1.5-2x times, that markup is what seems to be whats paying for this "chatbot", this one even managed to send a locked DM with a post from her wall I had unlocked couple days ago, at 2.5x the price of course, I guess their software doesn't account for that
so, yeah, this one doesn't deserve any $$ for the "special" DM content with oddball prices, just like the person in those comments claimed

edit: no luck with refunds here, even after showing all the screenshots and exact lies about the content, they just referred to their TOS that states - no refunds, so I don't know how you managed to get it

bsm11983

Approved
Everything is up for negotiation. Never pay list price unless you have a very strong rapport with the model and you know you're getting a fair price. Another tactic you can use to get cheap content is to buy stuff during off peak hours, like really early in the morning US time, like between 3-5 AM. That's when they have the JV squad chatters working, and they're often desperate to make sales. You can also save your PPV buys until the end of the month, when they're struggling to hit their numbers.