OnlyFans Veronika Rajek

KukOlle666

Approved
Same here. I asked her several times. She only posts same shit where she holds her tits with her hands and demands 50$ for it
Got one of those $50 videos with very suggestive description. Asked in a very detailed and explicit way if the video showed her boobs straight to the camera, without her covering them with any bodypart or any object, etc. No reply, which I think was quite telling.

If she does do vids where she shows her boobs, my guess is that we’re talking super expensive and for die-hard fans. Even more if we are talking fully nude.

k932

Approved
the scammers that run her account for her have made it clear that unless you can do something out of the ordinary 50, 100 or even 1000, then the nude content isn't available to you (me included), according to them it is "private"
so regular joes can only get a nip slip here, or a hint of a see through there, and don't waste the 200 on vip, it means absolutely nothing, maybe one extra no nude unlocked teaser clip during a week, the promise of anything more is just plain lie, but the locked content is exactly the same as she sends to non vip, it isn't too difficult to sign up to her from another OF account to compare the offerings...
that being said, there is a slight evolution to her content in general in past months, either she is bored or interest in her is starting to fade, sadly the overall output has decreased significantly since she moved to LA, probably found a sugar daddy there to entertain
one of the latter sets of her in a role play costume red top, skirt and white stocking was alright, she even spoke in one of the clips about there being more content in that set and that you should DM and ask for it, and that personalized content is an option, but good luck with that :D before you believe that, read the first paragraph again and spend your money elsewhere, she ain't worth it till she changes the attitude, the funny thing is - there are couple posts from her on her insta or tiktok I can't recall, she is hinting about empty promises or having no integrity, seems like what goes around comes around
p.s. and "elsewhere" I mean outside OF, I think those management companies running all popular model accounts there will eventually be the downfall of that website, because I doubt that business model is sustainable

Last edited:

KukOlle666

Approved
the scammers that run her account for her have made it clear that unless you can do something out of the ordinary 50, 100 or even 1000, then the nude content isn't available to you (me included), according to them it is "private"
so regular joes can only get a nip slip here, or a hint of a see through there, and don't waste the 200 on vip, it means absolutely nothing, maybe one extra no nude unlocked teaser clip during a week, the promise of anything more is just plain lie, but the locked content is exactly the same as she sends to non vip, it isn't too difficult to sign up to her from another OF account to compare the offerings...
that being said, there is a slight evolution to her content in general in past months, either she is bored or interest in her is starting to fade, sadly the overall output has decreased significantly since she moved to LA, probably found a sugar daddy there to entertain
one of the latter sets of her in a role play costume red top, skirt and white stocking was alright, she even spoke in one of the clips about there being more content in that set and that you should DM and ask for it, and that personalized content is an option, but good luck with that :D before you believe that, read the first paragraph again and spend your money elsewhere, she ain't worth it till she changes the attitude, the funny thing is - there are couple posts from her on her insta or tiktok I can't recall, she is hinting about empty promises or having no integrity, seems like what goes around comes around
p.s. and "elsewhere" I mean outside OF, I think those management companies running all popular model accounts there will eventually be the downfall of that website, because I doubt that business model is sustainable
As such, I understand that the popular models cannot run their OF accounts by themselves.

The problem with these companies in my opinion is that they run the accounts pretending to be the model, i.e. lying to the customers. Also, the way they sell content is by stretching the truth to a level that would make the most unscrupulous layer be embarrassed.

I wouldn’t mind if the popular models had one account that was clearly run by a management company and sold basic content, and that there was another account for more exclusive and expensive content. That could either be run by the model herself or a management company, as long as it was clear which one it was.

The thing I think is even more detrimental in the long run is that descriptions of content are stretching the truth so far. For example, nude video does, if you’re lucky, mean that the model removes her clothes. Don’t expect to see her entire body to a level where it is possible to tell whether she actually is naked. She may well stand facing away from the camera with one hand covering her ass crack. I’ve even seen models that claim to be nude after removing her bra and started pulling down her panties, getting them down half her ass before the video came to the end.

Unfortunately, I think that “bad behavior” is not punished enough economically since there are so many guys here and there are always new guys that will be fooled by the sweet talk.

So, I am not hopeful that it will fix itself any time soon unless there is some other platform which is better and where many models promote themselves. Right now, OFis Too dominating and with that the bad behavior,

k932

Approved
As such, I understand that the popular models cannot run their OF accounts by themselves.

The problem with these companies in my opinion is that they run the accounts pretending to be the model, i.e. lying to the customers. Also, the way they sell content is by stretching the truth to a level that would make the most unscrupulous layer be embarrassed.

I wouldn’t mind if the popular models had one account that was clearly run by a management company and sold basic content, and that there was another account for more exclusive and expensive content. That could either be run by the model herself or a management company, as long as it was clear which one it was.

The thing I think is even more detrimental in the long run is that descriptions of content are stretching the truth so far. For example, nude video does, if you’re lucky, mean that the model removes her clothes. Don’t expect to see her entire body to a level where it is possible to tell whether she actually is naked. She may well stand facing away from the camera with one hand covering her ass crack. I’ve even seen models that claim to be nude after removing her bra and started pulling down her panties, getting them down half her ass before the video came to the end.

Unfortunately, I think that “bad behavior” is not punished enough economically since there are so many guys here and there are always new guys that will be fooled by the sweet talk.

So, I am not hopeful that it will fix itself any time soon unless there is some other platform which is better and where many models promote themselves. Right now, OFis Too dominating and with that the bad behavior,
many girls will have a free account for basic stuff, and one with monthly sub for more explicit content, but I haven't seen any mention Veronika might have another OF account, girls that do do this are pretty open about it, which suggests that is another agencies marketing strategy
and if Veronika does have another OF account for naughty stuff, then I'm not aware of it, she might, because a lot of the clips/pics from her free account seem to be outtakes, either cut when something more would show, or the continuity is broken with some stuff clearly missing when you place the clips in sequence, but IMHO it is just wishful thinking

Veronika had some pics/clips made in "Creators Inc." merch (I think their website is creatorsinc.com), maybe she did run her account herself when it was still on a monthly subscription model (and wasn't nearly as popular as is now), and the description said that she doesn't do nudes, then at one point account became free to sub, and the non-nude description is gone, so I'm going to guess that is all done by the agency that now runs this account.

And that creators inc insta account has her pictures
You must be registered for see medias
, and in the outfit that looks just like posted on her OF page couple days ago like it is something new...

I also think that a lot of the "leaks" that happen on sites like these are actually by the agencies promoting their clients, note how the stuff that is posted is usually something old, probably something they can't cash in on sending it in DMs any more, this nunu dude here posted a picture , notice which side of the message the pic and the text is located, right hand, and that usually is where the screenshot owners messages appear, so the picture seems to be fake as far as I can tell

edit: a bit of bg content of her :D that the useless google managed to find
View attachment 5354870 View attachment 5354872 View attachment 5354877

Last edited:

KukOlle666

Approved
Yes, it is my impression also that there’s no secrecy about the existence of a sub account in many cases. And it is a bit hard to see what the reason for not promoting it would be. They want to make money and the more people that know about it, the better. If they want to keep some sort of exclusivity, they could easily arrange a VIP club and possibly also a SVIP club with price tags that effectively makes it a club for a few high-spenders.

k932

Approved
the only reason for those vip and svip is to know who to charge more for the same stuff, and the extra little bit of cash for doing absolutely nothing

because if they do send out something exclusive to few vips and then sit on it, then the chance of it getting leaked just increases with every new day and their chance of making more money with that content decreases, so it simply doesn't make any sense

KukOlle666

Approved
In general, you may very well be right. However, I know of at least one girl for which the VIP clearly affected the content. Basically, as a VIP she showed everything while non-VIPs never got to see her pussy.

nunu13

Approved
View attachment 5422252

also her private VIP are fine more than I expected, for sure she is not showing her pussy but she is good in private messages and talking with me . I do not know how much you paid her guys but if you are in daily contact with her she is making private voice messages and also videos.

about her VIP private account I know she mentioned , she is makin CALLS but price are very high , I can spent just 2k monthly max so Im bit limited for this haha

and do not know about agency if is true but her welcome message is about that she is running her acccount alone
maybe they are helping her but probably agency covering onlu people who are not supporting her
thats maybe another point of view

and she also mentioned me in last message she want to be in playboy cover but for good money so lets pray that somebody will pay her enough and we will finally see it lol
till than we can only support or not , its the choice if you want or no . And also if you have money …i have some so why not , girsl are ugly those days so i love to talk and jerk on somebody who is beautiful and fit and i am lazy to walk to strip clubs

k932

Approved
and suddenly, when this guy shows up, all pictures posted couple messages back get removed, not suspicious at all 😂

interesting that he talks about the new welcome message, I've been following "her" since april, had no idea welcome message had changed, there was no mention of it on her wall or in her DMs, you actually have to make another account, sub to her bs to get to see it

so I'm guessing this nunu is indeed one of the shills running her account, nice photoshop comp skills btw, doesn't look fake at all when the petals are out of the picture frame :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

nunu13

Approved
and suddenly, when this guy shows up, all pictures posted couple messages back get removed, not suspicious at all 😂

interesting that he talks about the new welcome message, I've been following "her" since april, had no idea welcome message had changed, there was no mention of it on her wall or in her DMs, you actually have to make another account, sub to her bs to get to see it

so I'm guessing this nunu is indeed one of the shills running her account, nice photoshop comp skills btw, doesn't look fake at all when the petals are out of the picture frame :ROFLMAO:
bro thats the picture , wtf ... and she has still the same welcome message but she is talking there about she is running her of by herself ..do not be paranoid , nobody is forcing you to spent money if you dont have them .
View attachment 5432775

nunu13

Approved
View attachment 5432863

And I paid for the package and there was more thant that . So if you are spending u are receiving pretty good content , if you are just another bothering dude do not expect so much …
btw I blacked the immage because I paid for it lol so you can also pay …if you have money but probably u dont lol

nunu13

Approved
View attachment 5432863

And I paid for the package and there was more thant that . So if you are spending u are receiving pretty good content , if you are just another bothering dude do not expect so much …
btw I blacked the immage because I paid for it lol so you can also pay …if you have money but probably u dont lol

k932

Approved
I did spend quite a bit on her content, according to her I have pretty much all there is, which is another lie considering the pic you posted, haven't seen her send that picture or that set despite having tipped for vip, the skirt looks familiar, something very similar was on her bathroom table in one of the recent sets, but didn't see her wearing it

there are few pearls in her stuff, but too far in between them to be worth it, as of late it has been pretty scammy in general, lots of old pictures on her wall in last couple weeks, relinking old payed wall posts with lackluster content, during summer she promised to "show something big" come autumn, and nothing has come of it... scamming in DMs sending dupes and old content, she says she doesn't show pussy, which is fine, but she doesn't show tits either, just handbras like in your blacked out pic and couple half nipple slips, most of time she has some stickers stuck over them anyway, and the few "naked" DMs of her were just blurry bottomless pics where nothing can be seen, or hiding behind bathrobes and towels, something put in so she can't be reported for fake descriptions

and welcome message was different back when I subscribed, and I don't recall her talking about her running the account by herself like she does in the new message, so I guess people have been complaining... actually, here is the old message, so caught you yet in another lie

shame, she seems like a cute girl, at least faking it well enough, but the way that account is ran is just terrible

oh, and mentioning that Brady bs is another tell

nunu13

Approved
I did spend quite a bit on her content, according to her I have pretty much all there is, which is another lie considering the pic you posted, haven't seen her send that picture or that set despite having tipped for vip, the skirt looks familiar, something very similar was on her bathroom table in one of the recent sets, but didn't see her wearing it

there are few pearls in her stuff, but too far in between them to be worth it, as of late it has been pretty scammy in general, lots of old pictures on her wall in last couple weeks, relinking old payed wall posts with lackluster content, during summer she promised to "show something big" come autumn, and nothing has come of it... scamming in DMs sending dupes and old content, she says she doesn't show pussy, which is fine, but she doesn't show tits either, just handbras like in your blacked out pic and couple half nipple slips, most of time she has some stickers stuck over them anyway, and the few "naked" DMs of her were just blurry bottomless pics where nothing can be seen, or hiding behind bathrobes and towels, something put in so she can't be reported for fake descriptions

and welcome message was different back when I subscribed, and I don't recall her talking about her running the account by herself like she does in the new message, so I guess people have been complaining... actually, here is the old message, so caught you yet in another lie

shame, she seems like a cute girl, at least faking it well enough, but the way that account is ran is just terrible

oh, and mentioning that Brady bs is another tell
Bro you are so involved lol . Do not spent if you do not like her but stop crying as a pussy . Nobody is holding gun near to your head , make everybody decide where and to what we will spent our money. If you want more go to some other profile . But if you think you know her you don’t 😄 she is fucking celebrity she is doing what she want and how she want .
Btw por>hub is still free bro