SmithyZill

Approved
OF Live 04/27/24

LoveSeltinSweet

Approved

Last edited:

DJ-NIRVANA

Approved
Oh why wise โž– Dreamers & Piggies here ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ’ญ does a typical 'Cam Whore' as YOU say like young Seltin here, has now suddenly not returned back to OFs Nude streams & CB after 2 months again, ๐Ÿ‘ป & takes days off in between her posts & even disappears completely lately on Sat nights.when she said she wanted to make the OF Nude Stream a 'Tradition' ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅต
But also has her 'Management Team' help ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฉ When there would be lots more ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ to be made back there, I wonder? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
BTW Zanzibar pics here were done nearly 8 months ago & did alot of them, so don't say she's lazy #Phase1 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Last edited:

FordMike9999

Approved
Oh why wise Dreamers & Piggies here ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ’ญ does a typical 'Cam Whore' as YOU say like young Seltin here, has now suddenly not returned back to OFs Nude streams & CB after 2 months again, ๐Ÿ‘ป & takes days off in between her posts & sometimes disappears even on Sat nights. ๐Ÿ˜‰ And has her 'Management Team' help ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฉ When there would be lots more ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ to be made back there, I wonder? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
BTW Zanzibar pics here were done nearly 8 months ago & did alot of them, so don't say she's lazy #Phase1 ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
The nonsensical ramblings of a psychopath. ๐Ÿคฃ I was truly was hoping your recent cesation in posting was due to the fact you were hit by a bus or eaten by a shark as so many other Australians have. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป But unfortunately, it looks like a bus or a shark could not spare us all of your continued daily psychotic diatribes. ๐Ÿคฎ I guess we can all just keep hope alive, canโ€™t we. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Last edited:

fishy22393

Approved
Oh why wise โž– Dreamers & Piggies here ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ’ญ does a typical 'Cam Whore' as YOU say like young Seltin here, has now suddenly not returned back to OFs Nude streams & CB after 2 months again, ๐Ÿ‘ป & takes days off in between her posts & sometimes disappears even on Sat nights. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅต
But has her 'Management Team' help ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฉ When there would be lots more ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ to be made back there, I wonder? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
why the fuck are you back? it was nice and peaceful without you here. nobody missed you. just go away.