LoveSeltinSweet

Approved
Hidden camera in the shower

Duration: 0:23:27 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 302.53 MB

Last edited:

DJ-NIRVANA

Approved
You're a true legend LoveSeltinSweet , for real
Yes not saying you bro, but alot of Sexist 🐷 🐖 here are very lucky they are sharing all her content here to people that just don't care about her at all as a person & only call her a Whore. 🙄👎🏻
They are just sharing it here, not cos they don't care about her, but only so they get 💵 here that's all. 💯 For site clicks. If they didn't notice, so we thank them for that. 😆💰
If not these 🐽 wouldn't find it & this Thread's new or good content of her wouldn't be here & this Thread would be close to dead just them. 👻🐽
And I don't know why they are getting 😡 in my last post? 🤔😒 I warned everyone here cos it's the truth 💯 these fake accounts are scamming people by pretending to be her. 🫤💸
So I wouldn't bother staying here bro, there's no different content here just abuse 🤬 & calling her names behind her back, to a girl just doing solo work & making people happy, but doubt for long if this continues 🙄👋🏻 & as always they should get a clue, idiots.🤡 And they can bash me I don't care what they say now. 🐽👻

Last edited:

FordMike9999

Approved
Yes not saying you bro, but alot of Sexist 🐷 🐖 here are very lucky they are sharing all her content here to people that just don't care about her at all as a person & only call her a Whore. 🙄👎🏻
They are just sharing it here, not cos they don't care about her, but only so they get 💵 here that's all. 💯 For site clicks. If they didn't notice, so we thank them for that. 😆💰
If not these 🐽 wouldn't find it & this Thread's new or good content of her wouldn't be here & this Thread would be close to dead just them. 👻🐽
And I don't know why they are getting 😡 in my last post? 🤔😒 I warned everyone here cos it's the truth 💯 these fake accounts are scamming people by pretending to be her. 🫤💸
So I wouldn't bother staying here bro, there's no different content here just abuse 🤬 & calling her names behind her back, to a girl just doing solo work & making people happy, but doubt for long if this continues 🙄👋🏻 & as always they should get a clue, idiots.🤡 And they can bash me I don't care what they say now. 🐽👻
Damn, I thought we were done with this verbose delusional clown show, but apparently he’s returned. 🤡🤡🤡

DJ-NIRVANA

Approved
He's aware that lose argument but he wants to be the one who says the last word 🥱
Lost argument? 🤔😆 Cos 🐽🐖 say so? 😂 And our mod @Nick202 said you did 💯 earlier, cos he actually talked to me. And still waiting to see where it says in an official dictionary website that she is a "Whore" for doing solo work or just with a BF only on the internet? 🤷🏻‍♂️ And again 🤡 WHERE IS THE MANAGEMENT TEAM? If she hasn't sent me any extra content to buy in one & a half years? I'm waiting 🦗🦗🦗

Last edited: