OnlyFans Seltin Sweety

FordMike9999

Approved
Listen idiot 🤡 I respond to msgs sent to me first like YOURS here. 🙄And it's not your Thread. So SHUT THE HELL UP yourself with your long opinion that is clearly WRONG, cos you need to look up the word in the dictionary, cos there is nothing about putting nude photos or videos on the internet means she is sleeping with a heap of men for money in PERSON! 💯 Plus it shows you don't respect her at all SO DON'T FOLLOW HER or her work! You don't know her situation AT ALL. And as I said she is working on it to do something else! So pull your head in stop sending me msgs & I don't want you near my page if you have that opinion of her! I will Ban you, I see you there. 😠 Stick to this 💩💩 page of Sexists that don't add anything then. I don't care. 😆👋🏻
This Australian idiot is now responding to nobody. He is literally yelling into the air. Definitely on the spectrum for sure. ✔

DJ-NIRVANA

Approved
This Australian idiot is now responding to nobody. He is literally yelling into the air. Definitely on the spectrum for sure. ✔
Responding to the 🇷🇺🤡 not you, don't know why it didn't reply to him. And still you know nothing about me. 😆🤡
And still no one has a reply to my point! 🦗🦗 And the more I read these comments the more I see what a CLASSLESS Thread this is & I'm wasting my breath here. 🙄🤮👇🏻

IMG_20240423_165534.jpg

Last edited:

strapjenn

Approved
@Qazsw Listen idiot 🤡 I respond to msgs sent to me first like YOURS here. 🙄And it's not your Thread. So SHUT THE HELL UP yourself with your long opinion that is clearly WRONG, cos you need to look up the word in the dictionary, cos there is nothing about putting nude photos or videos on the internet means she is sleeping with a heap of men for money in PERSON! 💯 Plus it shows you don't respect her at all SO DON'T FOLLOW HER or her work! You don't know her situation AT ALL. And as I said she is working on it to do something else! So pull your head in stop sending me msgs & I don't want you near my page if you have that opinion of her! I will Ban you, I see you there. 😠 Stick to this 💩💩 page of Sexists that don't add anything then. I don't care. 😆👋🏻
so does anybody even care about who she sleeps with?
and
just
bruh…

LoveSeltinSweet

Approved
Blade of Passion

Duration: 0:22:49 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1006.2 MB

LoveSeltinSweet

Approved
Playful ass

Duration: 0:17:14 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 760.47 MB

LoveSeltinSweet