Migrating from Sexy Youtubers

panetone

Approved
It would be fantastic for AyaKawasaki to come here, but I don't know how to communicate with him, I just imagine that he is already looking for a page to publish his content
if I'm not mistaken, she created a reddit account just to talk about the Sy that fell. (I may be mistaken and it could be another girl).

Starfuxks

So, since this place sema like the last ship standing - what do you all think should be plan B for everyone here?
I guess the safest way is to make telegram and ******* group as it will not be down and are able to give further information or even some more immigration as we all did before.Lets see if its possible or drawbacks Or even better ways or keeping us in the same direction.

Starfuxks

Why dont danial make another similar forum like previous one

im new to this thing forum and all found SY couple of month ago RIP TO SY

😢
I guess its not as easy as you think.At least it should take up a couple months,half year or even the entire year to fix the bugs and regulate data.

Squiddly

Approved
As already mentioned below, THE "NEW" SYT SITE IS UP ...

If you go to the existing "white page" of which has been there since the site was killed, it now says, "Sexy YouTubers is under new ownership and will now be known as Social Media Girls" and provides .

NO FORUM (yet, if ever). It looks kinda like the former blog on sexy-youtubers (with the most popular videos / photo galleries prominently featured right at the top). In the right sidebar of the the new homepage is (presumably) the complete list of girls featured on the site (so far). It already includes almost every one of the MOST POPULAR girls from SYT, including many of the suspected takedown culprits: GwenGwiz. KatWonders. Natalie Roush. BelleDelphine. Christina Khalil. MadisonGinley. Etc.

WANT TO KNOW WHO TOOK DOWN SEXY-YOUTUBERS??? NOTICE WHO IS NOT IN THIS LIST. Hint: Her name rhymes with Schmaroline Schmalog.

Not subtle.

Last edited:

katwfan

WANT TO KNOW WHO TOOK DOWN SEXY-YOUTUBERS??? NOTICE WHO IS NOT IN THIS LIST. Hint: Her name rhymes with Schmaroline Schmalog. ...
I appreciate your time and effort to compare names. Probably you're right but I think more evidence is needed.

edit: the list is 795 lines long, I admit it's suspicious but still inconclusive.

Last edited:

Llamallad

hopefully they have a periscope section. its great to have a way to help keep track of models since they are always changing usernames and because there is no one place to find all their past broadcasts.