Migrating from Sexy Youtubers

MetalFury

Approved
Hopefully the content creators of sexy youtuber come here, I also migrate from that page here, if anyone knows where to get Memberme videos, share it

Fronzo

I discovered SY and was fascinated by it and the people in it, I wish we could set it back up, and specially, if the Upstore thread could be rebuilt

PUBGGOD23

Approved
Why dont danial make another similar forum like previous one

im new to this thing forum and all found SY couple of month ago RIP TO SY

😢

KidCharlemange

Why dont danial make another similar forum like previous one

im new to this thing forum and all found SY couple of month ago RIP TO SY

😢
Also a refugee of both TH and SY. Probably because he was threatened with legal action if he didn't close the site.
From Reddit from the man himself.

"Hi, it's Daniel. If you want proof then DM me on Twitter @sexyyoutubers_1 This is something which I wish I didn't have to say but yes the site is down for good. There is not a lawsuit but I was contacted this morning with a small threat. They remained anonymous so I cannot tell you who was planning to start a lawsuit but I do have a pretty good idea who it is. I'm not going to say in case I'm wrong. (Small hint, it was a super popular/active thread) The site was up for 5 years and the forum for just over a year so we had a good run. I knew when thothub died it was only a matter of time until the same happened to me.
I would like to continue my life lawsuit free so this is the end for me however do keep your eye on the domain in case there are any updates :)
EDIT: I would like to add on, to any other forum/board owners a 'pit' won't help you. I found 5 dmca agents blending in as normal members on sexy-youtubers and I'm sure there was a ton more. There were also whiteknights that share accounts with models"