OnlyFans Evenink Cosplay - evenink_cosplay

HereForIrina

Approved
That sounds sort of what I was thinking too, because she barely posts on OF or even Fansly anymore and she only seems to have been sending expensive messages once or twice per month. If she has anyone to blame for her revenue though, it's absolutely on her because she's the one who decided to stop posting even casual stuff in her feeds [which loses subs] and price a majority of her fans out of the rest of her content. I'm probably going to unsub from her on OF now because I'm getting literally zero value out of $21USD and wouldn't be surprised if a load of others do the same.

It kinda makes me think that she's trying to go back more towards just doing cosplays only and selling different bundles of the shoots depending on what you want to see and putting them on Patreon only as you said. But looking at her Patreon [I'm not subbed to her there, it's ridiculously expensive if you want nudes], it would also appear she hasn't made any content since October either, so she's really disappeared a bit lately.

The other problem with all of this is that her leaks are probably gonna dry up completely now, unless some people have old un-leaked content around they want to share, because the chances of us ever getting any of her newer content will require an absolute hero now.
I can assure you most of her full nudes set are not leaked and people have them but just want to trade them

xosoyow714

Approved
Well let me tell you, not even on Patreon! I subscribed to Patreon on December 15, and to date she has not sent me rewards, I have written to her on Instagram, and she has not responded to me either...
I suppose that's hardly surprising, hope you didn't pick an expensive subscription and I suppose that means you won't renew it?

I can assure you most of her full nudes set are not leaked and people have them but just want to trade them
I wish people would just share them rather than want to trade them all the time, because if people starting sharing and everyone else who would normally want to share did that same, then everyone would benefit. But I get why they'd rather do that.......as much as it sucks.

I'd be cool if we had a list to work out what nude sets have been leaked and what hasn't to know what's missing, but it'd be a lot of work to do unless someone already has been keeping track of it.

Frankestein Will

Approved
Hi, if your interested I find an onlyfans model which name is Buch.saya. The prices aren't so expensive and she makes good videos. (The last video I bought doesn't work really well, but I think is because I have a 4 years smartphone) I bought a video if you want write me on Telegram on Giogiosupa.

Frankestein Will

Approved
Hi, if your interested I find an onlyfans model which name is Buch.saya. The prices aren't so expensive and she makes good videos. (The last video I bought doesn't work really well, but I think is because I have a 4 years smartphone) I bought a video if you want write me on Telegram on Giogiosupa.
And eventually I will send something old from eve next week.

HereForIrina

Approved
Shared elsewhere by Tilivilli, thanks king :

Last edited:

HereForIrina

Approved
Again, thanks Tilivilli :

Last edited:

HereForIrina

Approved

Last edited:

fernan55

Approved

HereForIrina

Approved
Tilivilli again :
Who's going to respond ?

daniec1610

Approved
Tilivilli again :
Who's going to respond ?

Brilliant stuff. Thank you for sharing all of the previous stuff. Any chance they’ve shared the Harley Quinn set where she has a bat? Kinda like the animated tv show look.

HereForIrina

Approved
Not from me

xosoyow714

Approved
Not from me

Well I'd love to thank you, Tilivilli and whoever supplied these new photos because they're really amazing!

Been a great start to 2024 for Irina content

fernan55

Approved

Last edited: