fernan55

Approved

maxllmus

Approved
Misa

Attachments

SUBBI3

Approved
Not used ? :D this thread is active for maybe a week per calendar year. Ppl just don't want to leak her stuff (for whatever reason, I don't get it)
spoken/written like a typical retard. her stuff is extremely expensive. most of us wait it out incase she gives a bundle offer OR discount. if youre so fkng impatient, just buy her stuff. oh wait, you cant even sub to her, loser

Satanascko

Approved
spoken/written like a typical retard. her stuff is extremely expensive. most of us wait it out incase she gives a bundle offer OR discount. if youre so fkng impatient, just buy her stuff. oh wait, you cant even sub to her, loser
Hey, bitch, I am not impatient. Read the fucking conversation, there was a guy complaining and I simply told him that the thread is not so active. Fucking keyboard warrior. P.S. I probably leaked more stuff than 90% of the ppl around here so don't tell me to buy her stuff - I have enought content.

SUBBI3

Approved
Hey, bitch, I am not impatient. Read the fucking conversation, there was a guy complaining and I simply told him that the thread is not so active. Fucking keyboard warrior. P.S. I probably leaked more stuff than 90% of the ppl around here so don't tell me to buy her stuff - I have enought content.
my bad :3 i was aiming it at that guy, i mistakingly tagged you lmfao XD