YouTubers Asmrbylisa

brazzzzz

I don't get it why she just doesn't make full nude pics. It's not like the ones she's making now still fully cover her pussy or nips...She'd be making a lot more.

Rich661

Approved
I don't get it why she just doesn't make full nude pics. It's not like the ones she's making now still fully cover her pussy or nips...She'd be making a lot more.
I guess it's more of a 'well I can tease forever and keep it going, but once I've shown it, everyone has seen it' type deal, I'm not saying I agree but that must be the thinking behind it.
I also don't believe when she said that she's not doing any of this so people can jerk off over her, no one is that dumb.

Vaginarrhea

Approved
I guess it's more of a 'well I can tease forever and keep it going, but once I've shown it, everyone has seen it' type deal, I'm not saying I agree but that must be the thinking behind it.
I also don't believe when she said that she's not doing any of this so people can jerk off over her, no one is that dumb.
yeah never reveal too much too soon. common mistake. Not only for the reason you stated, but also it makes people like it more when it's revealed.