YouTubers Asmrbylisa

Rich661

Approved
Always good seeing the piercing nips and underboobs.
I love big women so it doesn't bother me at all, but I could see other people being bothered by it as she gets bigger yeah.

Vaginarrhea

Approved
Always good seeing the piercing nips and underboobs.
I love big women so it doesn't bother me at all, but I could see other people being bothered by it as she gets bigger yeah.
For me the problem is so many women seem to look totally different by the time they go naked from the time you wanted to see them originally.
There is a woman on tumblr that always showed sexy clothed photos, and just recently got an OF, but now shes a lot fatter.

Or even like Lindsay Lohan, she did playboy as Marilyn Monroe and looked nothing like Lindsay Lohan.

Rich661

Approved
For me the problem is so many women seem to look totally different by the time they go naked from the time you wanted to see them originally.
There is a woman on tumblr that always showed sexy clothed photos, and just recently got an OF, but now shes a lot fatter.

Or even like Lindsay Lohan, she did playboy as Marilyn Monroe and looked nothing like Lindsay Lohan.
Yeah and that's fine, but again I like big women so it's bothering me at least, I've paid and cum over way bigger lol. I still think Lisa looks hot, if not more so, it's just personal opinions after all :)

tipper808

Yeah and that's fine, but again I like big women so it's bothering me at least, I've paid and cum over way bigger lol. I still think Lisa looks hot, if not more so, it's just personal opinions after all :)
Out of curiosity, how big is big? And second what makes bigger women attractive? Nothing wrong with a little extra cushion but I do have to admit... at least for me she is pushing it.

Rich661

Approved
Out of curiosity, how big is big? And second what makes bigger women attractive? Nothing wrong with a little extra cushion but I do have to admit... at least for me she is pushing it.
For me? Big is really VERY big compared to what the average guy probably likes lol. Lisa wouldn't even be 'chubby' to me, let alone anything descriptively bigger. But then I know people who like women way bigger than even I like, so it depends.
What makes them attractive? Lots of things, mostly stuff that you wouldn't like if you don't like big women honestly, it's like trying to describe why anything is hot to someone who doesn't find it hot, I don't think I can honestly.

tipper808

For me? Big is really VERY big compared to what the average guy probably likes lol. Lisa wouldn't even be 'chubby' to me, let alone anything descriptively bigger. But then I know people who like women way bigger than even I like, so it depends.
What makes them attractive? Lots of things, mostly stuff that you wouldn't like if you don't like big women honestly, it's like trying to describe why anything is hot to someone who doesn't find it hot, I don't think I can honestly.
Ok, I was just wondering if I was missing out on something. It's like guys who are into feet. I never understood why some are into that. I was told it was the shape and condition but it is still lost on me. In any case I think Lisa is cute but at the rate she is gaining the weight she at least for me is pushing what I consider attractive.

bobabastard

Approved
This weeks pictures. I was considering not even posting these. Apparently people asked for these.

Attachments