Approved File Hosts

johnnysinsmom

Administrator
Staff member
Approved
Hi guys! This is the list of approved file hosts, only this links you can post on Nudostar! There are only 3 now:

Please write in this post your favourite filehosts you want to add this list;)

Last edited:

paddymaguire

Approved
Hi guys! This is the list of approved file hosts, only this links you can post on Nudostar! There are only 3 now:

- is a good mega alternative with less chance of takedowns and more anonymous

- once again more anonymous than the ones you have listed and no takedowns should happen at all, but you can only share one file i.e one picture or video per link unless you put all the videos and/or pictures into a zip file of course.

- once again a more anonymous site with virtually no takedowns

- clue is in the name, anonymous also with very few takedowns if any at all

sites that others have listed such as zippyshare, wetransfer and imagetwist are all pretty ok but all have stricter dmca policy in place therefore takedowns are more likely

Last edited:

BigBossDutch

Approved
- is a good mega alternative with less chance of takedowns and more anonymous

- once again more anonymous than the ones you have listed and no takedowns should happen at all, but you can only share one file i.e one picture or video per link unless you put all the videos and/or pictures into a zip file of course.

- once again a more anonymous site with virtually no takedowns

- clue is in the name, anonymous also with very few takedowns if any at all

sites that others have listed such as zippyshare, wetransfer and imagetwist are all pretty ok but all have stricter dmca policy in place therefore takedowns are more likely
This

Ghutz2

Approved

[/QUOTE

Last edited:

baddog

Approved
Is there an approved image host? I'm wanting to start a thread of all the best pics I've saved from the leaks.