Approved File Hosts

Emilia

Approved
was one of those albums, emma glover withh 500+

and your username: Fio*****?

I was able to see all the images clearly.

Full disclaimer: I am the webmaster of upld.im and frequently look at the images to moderate

OsamaBeenFappin

Approved
was one of those albums, emma glover withh 500+

and your username: Fio*****?

I was able to see all the images clearly.

Full disclaimer: I am the webmaster of upld.im and frequently look at the images to moderate
@kvasniuk told me that he couldn't see the images since they were private, so I edited the album again to make sure it was public. I then logged out of my account and decided to check the links to make sure they were public, but unfortunately there was nothing there. If you manage to fix the issue, please dm me or ping me so I can start using it again.

Emilia

Approved
@kvasniuk told me that he couldn't see the images since they were private, so I edited the album again to make sure it was public. I then logged out of my account and decided to check the links to make sure they were public, but unfortunately there was nothing there. If you manage to fix the issue, please dm me or ping me so I can start using it again.
Can you upload one more small album so I can investigate?

OsamaBeenFappin

Approved
so weird.

You must be registered for see images

But I'll definitely investigate it. Thank you for reporting
you are logged in, thats why you can see it. I just logged out and i cant see the images. check the link below

logged out :

when im logged in i can see the images ofc since I uploaded them but if you arent logged into the website, you wont be able to see it.

Albatorx

Approved
- is a good mega alternative with less chance of takedowns and more anonymous

- once again more anonymous than the ones you have listed and no takedowns should happen at all, but you can only share one file i.e one picture or video per link unless you put all the videos and/or pictures into a zip file of course.

- once again a more anonymous site with virtually no takedowns

- clue is in the name, anonymous also with very few takedowns if any at all

sites that others have listed such as zippyshare, wetransfer and imagetwist are all pretty ok but all have stricter dmca policy in place therefore takedowns are more likely
Very Nice