YouTubers arssenya ?????

BeefInjector

Approved
Asya's channel on Youtube has 70K+ subscribers, but I suspect there are more people than that who watch her videos and who'd like to see her naked. What if someone created a GoFundMe-type (crowd-funded) bounty on her providing genuine nude photos? We'd define the criteria beforehand that she has to meet to qualify. If 70K people were willing to pay $15, that would be more than a million dollars. Do you think that would temp her?
🤤

PXR5

Approved
Asya's channel on Youtube has 70K+ subscribers, but I suspect there are more people than that who watch her videos and who'd like to see her naked. What if someone created a GoFundMe-type (crowd-funded) bounty on her providing genuine nude photos? We'd define the criteria beforehand that she has to meet to qualify. If 70K people were willing to pay $15, that would be more than a million dollars. Do you think that would temp her?
🤤
Yes I'm sure she would be delighted to be paid a million dollars. But then she would disappear with the money, never to be seen again, and you would still not have seen her naked.
Liya would come up with some excuse, eg "Oh no, Asya has been kidnapped by Putin, sorry about that, never mind I have another daughter almost ready"
She's a scammer mate, I wouldn't pay $15 to see her, she's not that attractive now 😃

lipa1

Approved
Taya comes along very nicely. Give it a year or two and we have another stunner. - But in terms of OF, Asyas bikini Youtube sights were way hotter than the pseudo-sexy teaser stuff she drips out currently. = Go naked of FO from OF! :LOL:

lipa1

Approved
Also I like the mom, nice wobble tits. Granted a proper butterface too, and for sure she is milking the curves of her daughter(s) and her flee-the-ukraine-war status to get gifts and money from oversea idiots so she doesn't has to work and can roll her middle age tush in the beach waves of Greece instead, but what do I care!? :LOL:

BeefInjector

Approved
Yes I'm sure she would be delighted to be paid a million dollars. But then she would disappear with the money, never to be seen again, and you would still not have seen her naked.
Liya would come up with some excuse, eg "Oh no, Asya has been kidnapped by Putin, sorry about that, never mind I have another daughter almost ready"
She's a scammer mate, I wouldn't pay $15 to see her, she's not that attractive now 😃
The money would be held in escrow until the images meeting the agreed-upon criteria had been delivered. Such safeguards are commonly added to contracts to ensure performance.

Asometedorclandestino

Approved
El dinero se mantendría en depósito hasta que se entregaran las imágenes que cumplieran con los criterios acordados. Tales salvaguardas se agregan comúnmente a los contratos para garantizar el desempeño.
[/CITA]
si eres chistoso, y que te hace pensar que ella te dará sus desnudos y esperara a que le envíes el dinero?no crees que es lo opuesto de entregar el dinero primero y después los desnudos que es algo que siempre termina ocurriendo bobo alegre... jajajaja

BeefInjector

Approved
You can ask the web how "escrow" works if you like. The money is handed to a neutral third party, the escrow agent, with the understanding that if the contracted goods are delivered, the money will be released to the seller. The escrow agent is trusted by both parties. Everything is in writing, and legally enforceable.

ArcanoMetal

Approved
🤤
A million dollars to see her pussy?. Dude, WTF. There are literally millions of girls showing their pussy for free and way more attractive than Asya.

Asometedorclandestino

Approved
Puede preguntar en la web cómo funciona el "fideicomiso" si lo desea. El dinero se entrega a un tercero neutral, el agente de plica, en el entendimiento de que si se entregan los bienes contratados, el dinero se entregará al vendedor. Ambas partes confían en el agente de custodia. Todo está por escrito y es legalmente exigible.
[/CITA]tu piensas que ella querrá hacer todo legal y dar sus imágenes que nunca las dará solo porque a ti se te cruza por la cabeza creer que ella aceptara esos términos y condiciones? para burro no se piensa...