YouTubers arssenya ?????

markus2024

Approved
Not my comments:

"> she dont give a shit if she needed the money she would have nuded up by now i was msging her the other day and the shit she was going on with like she won't go nude until she goes home and the war is over i tried to tell her how much she could earn and she says her boyfriend won't like it he will be in jail the moment he get home because he took off instead of fighting as he should have it's all bullshit.

> sounds like she won't while he's around but when she goes home he'll be in jail and clothes come off 🀭

>She is in Lake Tahoe right now, Giving her Weird looking boyfriend a Great life taking him around on Vacation thanx to the Looser Simps who give her money for this Shittie Content. "

My:

πŸ₯³ Today, it's her boyfriend's (Danila) birthday. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

Asya made him a cake. πŸŽ‚πŸ°

πŸ™ˆ You can subscribe to his page:

πŸ™Œ Send him a personal message direct, to congratulate him.

Wish him a happy life with his future wife πŸ’™ πŸ’ - he will be pleased! 😊

You must be registered for see images

Kallegurra

Approved
Not my comments:

"> she dont give a shit if she needed the money she would have nuded up by now i was msging her the other day and the shit she was going on with like she won't go nude until she goes home and the war is over i tried to tell her how much she could earn and she says her boyfriend won't like it he will be in jail the moment he get home because he took off instead of fighting as he should have it's all bullshit.

> sounds like she won't while he's around but when she goes home he'll be in jail and clothes come off 🀭

>She is in Lake Tahoe right now, Giving her Weird looking boyfriend a Great life taking him around on Vacation thanx to the Looser Simps who give her money for this Shittie Content. "

My:

πŸ₯³ Today, it's her boyfriend's (Danila) birthday. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

Asya made him a cake. πŸŽ‚πŸ°

πŸ™ˆ You can subscribe to his page:

πŸ™Œ Send him a personal message direct, to congratulate him.

Wish him a happy life with his future wife πŸ’™ πŸ’ - he will be pleased! 😊

You seriously think the boyfriend will go home if he knows he'll go to jail? But yeah, simp life must be good. Imagine spending half an hour dressing up, then half an hour snapping photos, then half an hour editing them - two times a week. That's 3 hours per week. And she earns way more than most normal workers.

We can only hope Frankie won't lose his job, or Asya will be out of funds pretty quickly.

Asometedorclandestino

Approved
Not my comments:

My:

πŸ₯³Hoy es el cumpleaΓ±os de su novio (Danila).πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

Asya le hizo un pastel.πŸŽ‚πŸ°

πŸ™ˆ Puedes suscribirte a su pΓ‘gina:

πŸ™Œ EnvΓ­ale un mensaje personal directo, para felicitarlo.

DesΓ©ele una vida feliz con su futura esposa πŸ’™ πŸ’, ‘él estarΓ‘ complacido!😊

[/CITA]
Bueno con esto se confirma si es real, que nunca se quitara nada porque la madre Rusia los tendrΓ‘ toda la vida quitΓ‘ndole lo poco de territorio que les quedarΓ‘...mientras tanto los bobos alegres de los simps seguirΓ‘n pagando su eterno mensual para que su novio lo pueda disfrutar πŸ˜‹πŸ€£

ImHereIncognito

Approved
A youtube channel called Catfished pop out in my feed and it shows how mostly old people fall in love with model type people from other countries and they fool this older people by making them think that they fall in love with them back, and they start asking them for Money, and this Older people are willing to send them all the money they have and more to pay for their expenses. But is all a Scam.
It looks like this older people are mentally unstable and it got me thinking, this are the kind of people that Pay for Asya's shittie content. I feel sorry for them, but i Hope their Wives find out that they spend money on Asya, and the wives dirvoce them and take all their money.

markus2024

Approved
You seriously think the boyfriend will go home if he knows he'll go to jail?
What I saw on the youtube video is what he looks like, his behavior, actions and deeds.
I have one conclusion - I think he is a coward and afraid of everything!
And the fact that he is a paid photographer for Asya, takes pictures with her naked and in her underwear and allows her to post photos on OF - this is not a normal man.

He is Asya's first love, but she will be a smarter, more calculating person in the future.
She will think more about her future, her family and her children, and she will have more: a rich, experienced and older man.

I think he will never come to Ukraine again! and Asya will go to Ukraine alone without him.

I'm sure he and Asya are reading this forum, so I'm giving him the good news:

Today Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine said that: "Ukraine is preparing a law to punish men who left Ukraine illegally during the war. It will be a joint initiative of the parliament and the government. Such men must answer for breaking the law. I think every citizen of Ukraine wants and will understand the state if there will be any restrictions on the further movement of these citizens at least abroad."

Conclusion, if he comes to Ukraine - he will be criminally punished, it will not be prison, he may be forbidden to leave Ukraine again to other European countries or other harsh punishment.

Last edited:

sonysergey

ΠšΡ‚ΠΎ-Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΎΠ±Π΅Ρ‰Π°Π», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠ°Π» Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ? БомнСваСмся. НС Ρ…ΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΡˆΡŒ – Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈ, Π»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΊΠ° простая. Π›ΠΈΡ‡Π½ΠΎ ΠΌΡ‹ радуСмся Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ ΡƒΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π»ΠΈ. Π›ΠΈΡ‡Π½ΠΎ для нас Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎ – эталон ТСнствСнности, утончСнности, красоты ΠΈ Ρ‚ΠΈΡ…ΠΎΠΉ, Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ мудрости arssenya_346501739_6124058601015146_8406656660289863163_n.jpg