YouTubers Asmrbylisa

B1son

Approved
Let us know if it's worthwhile when (if) it arrives. Or do us one better and post it here - let us judge for ourselves :)

Rich661

Approved
I wonder if she still thinks that no one is looking at her photos and videos for the sole purpose of cumming over them. I remember reading that somewhere in this thread quoting her.

Vaginarrhea

Approved
I wonder if she still thinks that no one is looking at her photos and videos for the sole purpose of cumming over them. I remember reading that somewhere in this thread quoting her.
Another ASMR person said she recently found out someone was buying custom videos from her to fulfill a sexual fetish and she was shocked.
Weird how that wouldn't just be your first expectation,

Rich661

Approved
Another ASMR person said she recently found out someone was buying custom videos from her to fulfill a sexual fetish and she was shocked.
Weird how that wouldn't just be your first expectation,
I mean she can 'sell' her stuff all she wants as 'no I don't make this for people to cum over', but then she did that video talking about her nipples and stuff (in this thread) and asking 'do you want more?' as she touched herself etc.
I don't really understand how she thinks honestly, and yeah I imagine she wants to appeal to fetishes but again, who is ordering fetish videos and not cuming over them, right?

lord13333

Approved
I mean she can 'sell' her stuff all she wants as 'no I don't make this for people to cum over', but then she did that video talking about her nipples and stuff (in this thread) and asking 'do you want more?' as she touched herself etc.
I don't really understand how she thinks honestly, and yeah I imagine she wants to appeal to fetishes but again, who is ordering fetish videos and not cuming over them, right?
She's probably bipolar or something like that.
Well, she do all this trips and I don't think it's just promoted by her lingerie photos 🤣 My guess is it's satisfying rich people's fetishes

handyboi

Approved
Yep, especially at that price. If if it was like 5 bucks instead of 15, then ok, but when for the same price there are girls who give you actual good NSFW content, then those "sexy" pics quickly become garbage