YouTubers Asmrbylisa

Rich661

Approved
Didn't she say from the start that this is what it was always going to be? I might be remembering that wrong, but I'm pretty sure she only ever said 'bikini/underwear' type stuff. She started to do a little more, but it feels like she wants to try and stick to what she said at the start somehow.

galisam

Approved
Didn't she say from the start that this is what it was always going to be? I might be remembering that wrong, but I'm pretty sure she only ever said 'bikini/underwear' type stuff. She started to do a little more, but it feels like she wants to try and stick to what she said at the start somehow.
Yes and no. Early subs will remember she promised a monthly pole dancing video that has never ever been delivered and since removed from her page info. She's also been teasing NSFW ASMR forever and hasnt followed through.

The people who have actually paid to sub aren't necessarily annoyed because she hasn't gotten fully nude. It's more that she is putting in the absolute bare minimum effort and trying to milk this thing as far as she can.