YouTubers arssenya ?????

Kallegurra

Approved
View attachment 4340646
(Not mine)
People please stop supporting this family. This is the real arssenya. She is the scammer.
This is a screenshot i saved before everything got erased from this forum.
This is from last year (2022) before she turned 18.. and before she joined onlyfans.
The pink heart is her signature.
This girl is playing everyone.
I said this from the start, but people just told me to fuck off. Consider the following:

Her mother has used her since 2015 to make money. Asya was 12 then, but was already wearing thong bikinis.
YouTube has deleted several of the mother's videos, because they literally zoomed in on 12 year old Asya's thonged butt.
Asya signed up for OF the very fucking day she turned 18 (if it was legal, she would have signed up a lot earlier).
Ukrainian women are infamous for acting like this. Anyone who has ever dated Ukrainian women know they're gold diggers and see men as walking wallets. They have a very conservative culture where men are supposed to lead and women are supposed to follow and get provided for.
Notice how the mother tries to show potato nose in bikinis and make money off her too, and notice how it fails because she lacks the beauty of Asya.

That being said, I suppose you didn't pay?

Turambar1

Approved
I said this from the start, but people just told me to fuck off. Consider the following:

Her mother has used her since 2015 to make money. Asya was 12 then, but was already wearing thong bikinis.
YouTube has deleted several of the mother's videos, because they literally zoomed in on 12 year old Asya's thonged butt.
Asya signed up for OF the very fucking day she turned 18 (if it was legal, she would have signed up a lot earlier).
Ukrainian women are infamous for acting like this. Anyone who has ever dated Ukrainian women know they're gold diggers and see men as walking wallets. They have a very conservative culture where men are supposed to lead and women are supposed to follow and get provided for.
Notice how the mother tries to show potato nose in bikinis and make money off her too, and notice how it fails because she lacks the beauty of Asya.

Why are you even here?

PXR5

Approved

Some of what you say may well be valid, but that's not why people told you to fuck off. The reason was because you kept spamming the thread with your obsession about Asya's ass. Then you said you would leave us alone, but now you're back.

Asometedorclandestino

Approved
View attachment 4340646
(No es mio)
Gente, por favor dejen de apoyar a esta familia. Esta es la verdadera arssenya. Ella es la estafadora.
Esta es una captura de pantalla que guardé antes de que todo se borrara de este foro.
Esto es del año pasado (2022) antes de que cumpliera 18 años... y antes de unirse a onlyfans.
El corazón rosa es su firma.
Esta chica está jugando con todos.
[/CITA] DEDICADO ESPECIFICAMENTE PARA :
amoroso
SLO UN BOBO COMO EL SIGUE PAGANDO $25 POR ESA ESTAFA, PARA LA UCRANIANA ESOS 25 SON PARA RECARGAR SU PLAN DE INTERNET MENSUAL JAJAJAAJAJAJJAAJAJ

cronos27eterno

Approved
View attachment 4340646
(Not mine)
People please stop supporting this family. This is the real arssenya. She is the scammer.
This is a screenshot i saved before everything got erased from this forum.
This is from last year (2022) before she turned 18.. and before she joined onlyfans.
The pink heart is her signature.
This girl is playing everyone.
SABEN es un bot programado ese, el que responde, ya lo comprobe con 2 cuentas siempre dice las mismas cosas en mismo orden

klas47

Approved

who is potato nose? lol Asya was hot back in the day but shes a fat granny now