Instagram Zienna Sonne

awesomo85

Approved

awesomo85

Approved

Ohka

Approved
imho she is a disappointment as a model! she could be a star like kate upton but prefers to work in the shadows... no videos... all that sexy body such a shame

Tedbundy

Its too bad she's so against OF, she'd definitely be in like the top .0000001% if she did
I've seen the 180º of a dozen models (and sure hundreds more), who change their mind after realizing how easy all that 6-7 digit simp money is. On surface, doesn't come across as being all that pressed "to do anything for a buck", tho.

Tryyf

Approved
I've seen the 180º of a dozen models (and sure hundreds more), who change their mind after realizing how easy all that 6-7 digit simp money is. On surface, doesn't come across as being all that pressed "to do anything for a buck", tho.
The funny thing is that she is so against of even thought in her early days (18-20 years old) she was on scandalbeauties which is sorta like an onlyfans before it existed in Scandinavia, so don't know why she so against similar stuff now, but sadly I don't think she posted nudes then either.

Attachments

topkek22

Approved
The funny thing is that she is so against of even thought in her early days (18-20 years old) she was on scandalbeauties which is sorta like an onlyfans before it existed in Scandinavia, so don't know why she so against similar stuff now, but sadly I don't think she posted nudes then either.
wow, do you have any more from this set?

Tryyf

Approved
wow, do you have any more from this set?
Yes, and a few extra. But I'm still looking for a full rip from her profile on scandalbeauties but it's really hard to find.

Attachments

enigma1984

Approved

Attachments

enigma1984

Approved

Attachments