Patreon Vanessa Pur

a123nudo123a

Approved
No, I don't have anything other than what has been shared before in the forum. If you have sth, you can share it with me or even on the forum.

Sarbi

Approved
onlyfans'ta Ocak ayından beri hiçbir şey paylaşmadı, açıkçası patreon'da da yok
[/ALINTI]
Vanessa'nın başına bir şey gelmiş olabilir, Twitter'daki paylaşımına yorum yaptım ve o da bağlantı bozuk olduğu için beni engelledi. Patreon'da aktif görünüyor, sürekli paylaşımlar yapılıyor ama iyi bir haber yok, site ortadan kaybolmuş.

dx88

Approved
She created posts on Instagram and Twitter a few days ago. She is also active on her blog. I think she's thinking about a new strategy again - she's been doing that a lot in recent years. A break, created a business plan, came back.

//Edit. BTW check this too.

Last edited:

Mandrake83

Approved
She created posts on Instagram and Twitter a few days ago. She is also active on her blog. I think she's thinking about a new strategy again - she's been doing that a lot in recent years. A break, created a business plan, came back.

//Edit. BTW check this too.

onlyfans is missing from the links for example, I think he closed it\he will close it

dx88

Approved
If you want to make money with pay-content, patreon is way much better, because you have to pay the whole price. No matter if you subscribe on 1st or 25th. And her Main Pay-Site is Patroen.

Mandrake83

Approved
If you want to make money with pay-content, patreon is way much better, because you have to pay the whole price. No matter if you subscribe on 1st or 25th. And her Main Pay-Site is Patroen.

for me patreon is impossible it blocked me :D