OnlyFans (TS) Corey Maison

hogdogmog

Approved
Is there any other trans girls here age that started hormones young on only fans?
an emerging (very sexy) genre - actually three former I Am Jazz cast members have or had onlyfans: Charley Lindo (OF: tspollypocket, non-nude), Emily Tressa (OF: vajuicy, however she is post op 😖), Jaclyn "Jojo" Candela (OF: thetbarbie [deactivated], Twitter: thetbarbie_, surprisingly hung)

Star Rosey

Approved
an emerging (very sexy) genre - actually three former I Am Jazz cast members have or had onlyfans: Charley Lindo (OF: tspollypocket, non-nude), Emily Tressa (OF: vajuicy, however she is post op 😖), Jaclyn "Jojo" Candela (OF: thetbarbie [deactivated], Twitter: thetbarbie_, surprisingly hung)
Can we see Jo Jo Candela pictures

Unkebunke223

Approved
This is a Thread for Corey Maison. And by the way she posted these in her insta story

Attachments

LordPerth

Approved
Damn, I just found out that a tgirl model I really liked had reassignment surgery. When will trans women learn that you don't need a vagina to be female? This one hits hard because she was literally my favorite. I'm all for transgenderism but when they start cutting up genitals that's where my tolerance ends. Why would anyone want to permanently lose the ability to orgasm? Also as someone who's bisexual I just can't wrap my head around giving up the ability to procreate as well. What a waste. Guess I'll just have to find another hot tgirl to fap to. The tgirl I was referring to was 'kazuistik' by the way. Although I guess I should stop calling her a tgirl. :cry:

Star Rosey

Approved
Damn, I just found out that a tgirl model I really liked had reassignment surgery. When will trans women learn that you don't need a vagina to be female? This one hits hard because she was literally my favorite. I'm all for transgenderism but when they start cutting up genitals that's where my tolerance ends. Why would anyone want to permanently lose the ability to orgasm? Also as someone who's bisexual I just can't wrap my head around giving up the ability to procreate as well. What a waste. Guess I'll just have to find another hot tgirl to fap to. The tgirl I was referring to was 'kazuistik' by the way. Although I guess I should stop calling her a tgirl. :cry:
You mean Corey Maison