OnlyFans (TS) Corey Maison

game2

Approved
No she’s not lazy
Shame he isn't smart enough to try sexy poses for new content, it's not difficult at all, but I guess he never really had to use his brain much in life.
....It's questionably amazing how you somehow magically know he's not lazy... which is something only someone who is with him very personally or IS him would know. How hard is it to model in photos and videos for your fans? Instead you pulled some bs micropayment nonsense like EA games so people are paying for the onlyfans and then you sell them content in messages, but it's the same content already posted with a few extra photos that are basically just outtakes of his/your face, you charge for a particular request and send something completely different instead.

I understand it made him/you filthy rich over a few days, but wow. Way to reinforce the bratty little shits the trans community is proving themselves to be. The only thing you've done for the trans community is reveal more about how disgustingly vain, hyper sexual and over-sexualized you/they are, with nothing else to offer but psychological confusion on an entire generation. A failed experiment like all the rest are becoming.

And yes, maybe it's all the excessive makeup, but his face is pretty beat beyond his age already. Rosey/Corey is mental over looking like something he's not so of course he's going to act delusional about it.

Star Rosey

Approved
Shame he isn't smart enough to try sexy poses for new content, it's not difficult at all, but I guess he never really had to use his brain much in life.
....It's questionably amazing how you somehow magically know he's not lazy... which is something only someone who is with him very personally or IS him would know. How hard is it to model in photos and videos for your fans? Instead you pulled some bs micropayment nonsense like EA games so people are paying for the onlyfans and then you sell them content in messages, but it's the same content already posted with a few extra photos that are basically just outtakes of his/your face, you charge for a particular request and send something completely different instead.

I understand it made him/you filthy rich over a few days, but wow. Way to reinforce the bratty little shits the trans community is proving themselves to be. The only thing you've done for the trans community is reveal more about how disgustingly vain, hyper sexual and over-sexualized you/they are, with nothing else to offer but psychological confusion on an entire generation. A failed experiment like all the rest are becoming.

And yes, maybe it's all the excessive makeup, but his face is pretty beat beyond his age already. Rosey/Corey is mental over looking like something he's not so of course he's going to act delusional about it.
I’m not Cory I follow Corey on Tik Tok