Patreon SwimsuitSuccubus

edweirdo

Approved
I am re-sharing this link. It is a google drive with split rar files of everything I have. To extract it, download all the parts, then use a rar program to extract everything. There is a password which is "SuSu" (case matters, no quotes).

The reason i did it like this is because google took down the files when I shared them plain and even without a password.

Moutau

I am re-sharing this link. It is a google drive with split rar files of everything I have. To extract it, download all the parts, then use a rar program to extract everything. There is a password which is "SuSu" (case matters, no quotes).

The reason i did it like this is because google took down the files when I shared them plain and even without a password.
i pick all but its load only 1 and 5 rar and SuSu password not work on them =(

edweirdo

Approved
i pick all but its load only 1 and 5 rar and SuSu password not work on them =(
You need all files in one place. Start with the 1st file and enter the password. It should extract everything through all files in one shot. You can't do them one at a time.
I tried to download the files myself and it zipped each one, which is weird. Make sure they are not zipped and the file names are all "unknown.partXX.rar".