OnlyFans Stoke girls

sm125

Approved
Then this is pointless 🤷🏻‍♂️
Couldn't agree more, I shared the bulk of my stuff with potato and he gave me a mega link that went dead after 24 hours so I didn't get chance to see half of it, he was quick to pull my stuff across from my mega into his though.

I put my kik addy up so potato could add me and was bombarded by other people from this thread trying get stuff for nothing, one guy even had the fuckin cheek to say i was bullshitting probably in some weird hope of me sending him what I had to prove i was legit, cos I'm that stupid?

Ill echo what you've said, it is pointless and I'd just sit back and wait for pics to be actually posted on the website and not expect anything more.

Thankfully I kept back the popular stuff that seems to be in demand in this thread knowing at the back of my mind I'd get stitched.

D

Deleted member 59153

Couldn't agree more, I shared the bulk of my stuff with potato and he gave me a mega link that went dead after 24 hours so I didn't get chance to see half of it, he was quick to pull my stuff across from my mega into his though.

I put my kik addy up so potato could add me and was bombarded by other people from this thread trying get stuff for nothing, one guy even had the fuckin cheek to say i was bullshitting probably in some weird hope of me sending him what I had to prove i was legit, cos I'm that stupid?

Ill echo what you've said, it is pointless and I'd just sit back and wait for pics to be actually posted on the website and not expect anything more.

Thankfully I kept back the popular stuff that seems to be in demand in this thread knowing at the back of my mind I'd get stitched.
What’s your kik I’ll give you link

D

Deleted member 36638

It just looks like they don't want our content.

D

Deleted member 36638

I mean we’ve already had one lad, stop crying about it
I'm not crying. I have plenty of content. I'm just surprised that no ones interested. Plus, you literally said "im all up for a link" which means you don't have one.

D

Deleted member 59153

I'm not crying. I have plenty of content. I'm just surprised that no ones interested. Plus, you literally said "im all up for a link" which means you don't have one.
What’s your kik