Patreon Stef@ni@ Ferr@rio

Rock&Metal2

Approved
S.F. (Patreon) 13 fotografías
Hot Wheels
Last week I went to the Calder Park Thunderdome primarily to shoot "Alice" a beloved 1961 EK red Holden up for sale. You might have already seen some of those pictures and videos on my mainstream socials, there's more to come including a vlog on Youtube! We did however sneak this cheeky set in with a Charger named "Tic Tac" before we kicked off with Alice ! Enjoy!
Dropping tomorrow a new set in an 80s inspired wig and pink lingerie, stay tuned 💋

Muestra

Jwolfman

Approved
S.F. (Patreon) 13 fotografías
Hot Wheels
Last week I went to the Calder Park Thunderdome primarily to shoot "Alice" a beloved 1961 EK red Holden up for sale. You might have already seen some of those pictures and videos on my mainstream socials, there's more to come including a vlog on Youtube! We did however sneak this cheeky set in with a Charger named "Tic Tac" before we kicked off with Alice ! Enjoy!
Dropping tomorrow a new set in an 80s inspired wig and pink lingerie, stay tuned 💋

Muestra
@Rock&Metal2 , THE MAN WITH THE PLAN! THE MAN OF THE HOUR! THE TOWER OF POWER! HAS RETURNEDDDD!!!! 🤌🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤌🏽☺😎

Rock&Metal2

Approved
S.F. 3840x2562_da4cee74e1418e26424db7ad70ab4467ebf6d3dc5143b9bd.jpg

Attachments

Rock&Metal2

Approved
S.F.
(Patreon) 53 fotografías (18+18+17)
La Vita in Giallo

Life in yellow captured at Valerio's home "Camille". I'm wearing a vintage 80's robe from Val's extensive wardrobe collection.
Have you happened upon any of these books before?
Parte 1/3 (18)

Parte 2/3 (18)

Parte 3/3 (17)

Muestra

Rock&Metal2

Approved
S.F. (Patreon) 21 fotografías
Silver Duchess

It's my 31st birthday! Thank you as always for your support on here, I really appreciate you 💋
For my birthday I'll be having a little gathering at my place with a few close friends and creatives. I'm about to go and pick up my vegan cake for this evening!

Photograph No. 14 that had an error in the upload

Muestra

Rock&Metal2

Approved
S.F.
Peek a boob 😙

Rock&Metal2

Approved
S.F.
🤑Paid version🤑