OnlyFans Shemale mega links - NO NAMES & NO REQUESTS HERE

SmoovSmith

Approved
Smoov, first you say don't complain, then you do?
I appreciate all posters who share links, whatever shape the girl is
That’s not complaining, there are many other forums for guys who haven’t had surgery and are not on estro. I’m a man, if I put on a dress and makeup I don’t magically become a woman 😭.
People complain about words that users post, which is ridiculous. I’m pointing out that a POST doesn’t reflect the title of the thread.

P.S. i just believe that the title of “Shemale, Trans, Tranny etc. should be reserved for those who commit to physically becoming who they feel they are. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of men appropriating the female gender.

A man calling himself trans or even being referred to as a “girl or woman” is the same as a white guy wearing brown makeup and calling himself a black guy…

Now go back to whatever you were doing before you decided to make you nonexistent point EdDiE…..

Saralvo9797

Approved
Anyway….
Here’s a small selection of some of my favorite TS “Up and Cummers”. These are my personal preferences, Hope you enjoy. I like my TS Women, shaped like WOMEN. Not those teenage boy flat chested “guys in drag” I see posted on here a lot 😂😂😂.

Happy Fappin!!

TS dolly is the hottest!

hded2

That’s not complaining, there are many other forums for guys who haven’t had surgery and are not on estro. I’m a man, if I put on a dress and makeup I don’t magically become a woman 😭.
People complain about words that users post, which is ridiculous. I’m pointing out that a POST doesn’t reflect the title of the thread.

P.S. i just believe that the title of “Shemale, Trans, Tranny etc. should be reserved for those who commit to physically becoming who they feel they are. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of men appropriating the female gender.

A man calling himself trans or even being referred to as a “girl or woman” is the same as a white guy wearing brown makeup and calling himself a black guy…

Now go back to whatever you were doing before you decided to make you nonexistent point EdDiE…..
Literally u are right in every fuckin word

ProbablyBradley

Approved
So I guess you were like “fuck coming up with my on material to post, I’ll just repost the exact same link this other guy just posted 2 days ago” I guess you discovered something that was already discovered Mr Columbus
hey, sorry you're so upset. i found it in a different 'random mega of' thread, didn't think it had been posted here. kys maybe?