OnlyFans Seltin Sweety

tennant21

Approved
I appreciate the links but there is no indicate what content the link is for. Plus, if I follow the steps correctly, it makes me download and install an exe file for the download. Or am I not following the process correctly? I'm leery of downloading an exe file. Thanks.

SmithyZill

Approved

19 mb | 42 stills | 856 x 420 | png

SmithyZill

Approved

25 mb | 44 stills | 856 x 420 | png

SmithyZill

Approved

SmithyZill

Approved

69 mb | 26 stills | 1080 x 1920 | png

ramotra3

Approved

69 mb | 26 stills | 1080 x 1920 | png

full vid? anyone

tennant21

Approved
full vid? anyone
A longer version would be great. It can be hard to tell if a video is the full version or just a clip. Her car video for instance tends to be posted as roughly 9:30 min. But someone has listed a private version on another site claiming an 18 min plus version. And there's always her sauna video that would be a shame if there's not more than 4 min to it.

ramotra3

Approved
A longer version would be great. It can be hard to tell if a video is the full version or just a clip. Her car video for instance tends to be posted as roughly 9:30 min. But someone has listed a private version on another site claiming an 18 min plus version. And there's always her sauna video that would be a shame if there's not more than 4 min to it.
This is the full vid. Sadly i don't have it

tennant21

Approved
This is the full vid. Sadly i don't have it
Thanks for the reply. I believe your link is for a different video. In the original clip, her hair is up, she's wearing a white bikini, and she has the rainbow dildo. In the linked video, her hair is down, the bikini is gone, and she has a white dildo(per the screenshots). I've also seen another private link listed as the same duration and she doesn't have the bikini in those either.

What would everyone say is her best video(s)?

alsk4321!

Approved
Thanks for the reply. I believe your link is for a different video. In the original clip, her hair is up, she's wearing a white bikini, and she has the rainbow dildo. In the linked video, her hair is down, the bikini is gone, and she has a white dildo(per the screenshots). I've also seen another private link listed as the same duration and she doesn't have the bikini in those either.

What would everyone say is her best video(s)?
Any and every squirt. The leg spreads are also just 👌.