Others Post your wife

maldosomap

Approved
Chega dessa merda
[/CITAR]

Você está reclamando dos meus posts das mulheres que eu sai ?
Se for tive o maior trabalho para postar tudo no mega por que pediram, se vc não gostou não olha.
Não é spam são as mulheres que eu fiz sexo, não precisa ficar reclamando sai do fórum e procurar outra coisa para fazer.
Tem preguiça de abrir o link e ver as mulheres, ou está com inveja das mulheres lindas que fiz sexo e deixaram eu tirar fotos.
Responde ai, seu lixo você que não curtiu tem muita mulher carcaça que postaram anteriormente e nem por isso precisa ficar reclamando, se não gosta não olha aproveita e não entra mais aqui.
Deve ser um cara que só fica se masturbando, ou é casado e não tem mulher gostosa, quer que eu coma sua esposa?

Are you complaining about my posts about the women I date?
If it is, I had the greatest effort to post everything on mega because they asked, if you didn't like it, don't look.
It's not spam, it's the women I've had sex with, you don't have to complain, leave the forum and look for something else to do.
Are you too lazy to open the link and see the women, or are you jealous of the beautiful women I had sex with and let me take pictures.
Answer there, you trash, you who didn't like it, there are a lot of women carcass that posted previously and you don't have to keep complaining, if you don't like it, don't look, enjoy it and don't enter here anymore.
Must be a guy who just masturbates, or is married and has no hot wife, do you want me to fuck your wife?

Last edited: