Others Post your wife

pippo1968

Approved
Story time and maybe i'll share her photo later..

Two years ago me and my girlfriend were talking about trying a threesome and didn't quite got to the point we actually did it..
Flashed the neighbours once or twice and some people in the wild saw us having sex on the ground but nothing more..
So one day i got her tied up naked to bed with her eyes covered like we were doing a lot, only this time i had a surprise..
My friend was waiting and when i called him he got into the room and started eating her pussy, while she's still thinking it was me..
After she came for the first time i got her eyes cover off and she realized a man she doesn't know just made her cum and was seeing her fully naked..
At first she tried to resist and get loose, yelling him to go away and don't touch her and when he got his dick inside her she was still trying to resist, kick and even cried a little..
I told him to keep going because i know my little slut and in a few minutes she stopped whining and started moaning like crazy..
It was so hot, seeing her slowly enjoying it, seeing another man fucking her..
At this point i joined them and let her suck my dick, a few minutes later releasing her and fucking her the both of us, one in her pussy and one in her ass..
The whole thing lasted for another hour, both of us cumming inside her eventually..
When we were done we all sat to have a nice meal, setting a schedule to do it all over again..
It has been 4 times now and in this last time another man joined us..
So much fun, i tell you.. now we can't ger enough of it.
It's time to show something! I did the same as you but she quite enjoyed immediately. Not forced so I saved my soul. Anyway I was fucking her ass and a friend arrived and joined us licking her pussy and sometime even my cock. Finally we cummed over her massive tits.. Glorious