Others Newcastle/Sunderland

Hey,

My name’s Caitlin and I’m from Newcastle and know the twins personally (Chloe Harris and Demi Harris). I’m interested in seeing what’s on their OnlyFans but I refuse to pay for it, in case they could track down that it was me. Could any of you possibly send over Chloe’s new 30 minute sex tape link so I can have a look? Any other nudes/videos from them would be appreciated. I’ll send you my own nudes and even meet for a shag? I’m @caitlinxalexandra on Instagram if you want to check me out.

Thanks so much. x

Manbat

Approved
Hey,

My name’s Caitlin and I’m from Newcastle and know the twins personally (Chloe Harris and Demi Harris). I’m interested in seeing what’s on their OnlyFans but I refuse to pay for it, in case they could track down that it was me. Could any of you possibly send over Chloe’s new 30 minute sex tape link so I can have a look? Any other nudes/videos from them would be appreciated. I’ll send you my own nudes and even meet for a shag? I’m @caitlinxalexandra on Instagram if you want to check me out.

Thanks so much. x
how would she know it’s you

Zoop

Hey,

Thanks so much. x
You don't want them to know who you are but then post your actual name?

blackjackblackjack19

Approved
Anyone have anything on Olivia or Lauren Benson? Twins but not actually native to Newcastle. Pretty sure they’re from Hull or York. I know Lauren briefly had an OF page. Long shot but worth a shot.

Bestoftherest07

Approved
Hey,

Thanks so much. x
Haha, this is quality at its highest (low) standards.
Imagine posting this saying you’re girl who knows them personally, put your name and link your Instagram but don’t want them to know??
Then you offer you’re own nudes and even a shag.
WTAF!!!

has made me chuckle this 🤣

Jamjam25

Approved
Hey,

Thanks so much. x
What’s their page?