Patreon Mark Velasquez - markvelasquez

scarb0r0

Approved
Thank you so much bro! I have subscribed to her celeb.tv, mark and also to all of rosey sin's pages just to see more Shelby Lyn! I haven't been subscribed for months, but you just blessed up with more than I have ever seen of her. If you could post more it would be greatly appreciated!

artpage1994

Approved
Thank you so much bro! I have subscribed to her celeb.tv, mark and also to all of rosey sin's pages just to see more Shelby Lyn! I haven't been subscribed for months, but you just blessed up with more than I have ever seen of her. If you could post more it would be greatly appreciated!
My man, bless with the rosey sin goods

scarb0r0

Approved
My man, bless with the rosey sin goods
Bro honestly there is literally nothing. There is more of her on instagram. Thats why i was kinda pissed off after seeing the censored stuff on instagram, then i paid for roseysin's patreon but no Shelby there. Maybe on Onlyfans? But i dont want to pay another $20 just to be let down.

artpage1994

Approved
Bro honestly there is literally nothing. There is more of her on instagram. Thats why i was kinda pissed off after seeing the censored stuff on instagram, then i paid for roseysin's patreon but no Shelby there. Maybe on Onlyfans? But i dont want to pay another $20 just to be let down.
Man!! If there is nothing on rosey sins or on mark velasquez’s new facetime shoot, i would be surprised. Maybe on The Kurv Magazine but I don’t know.

scarb0r0

Approved
I think kurvmagazine is exactly the same as roseysin, based on what is posted on instagram but maybe i'm wrong. I guess someone has to take that $20 hit to find out lol

scarb0r0

Approved
If the full set is on there, maybe it's worth it. I asked Rosey before if she will post any Shelby, but never got a response...

merrsonn24

Approved
There's something in the ballpark of about 30 Shelby nudes on Rosey's OF. She doesn't tag Shelby, but they're definitely there.

Also, as much as I absolutely love Shelby (more people need to know of her), this thread is supposed to be about Mark's photography.