OnlyFans Lauren Dascalo

Joetonic

Lol you got some serious problems. I suggest moving out of your parents basement and seeking help immediately.

just know that I recently got a real good 4 minute shower video of hers. I came here to post it last night but after seeing your behavior here I’m not going to cause I don’t want you to get anything for free

to those members who seem decent and good here and share content feel free to message me and I’ll send you the link.

Joetonic

see now you’re just proving you’re either mentally unstable, don’t know what bumping a thread means or intentionally trying to piss people off (which would defeat your goal of trying to get people to share content with you)

you don’t bump threads that are active. This one has had comments daily for at least the last few days if not longer. People are active here. The thread isnt stagnant. Yet here you are being annoying as hell again.

I urge all to report you repeatedly in hopes of getting you banned for your completely irrational and annoying behavior. In the meantime whenever I get new content of hers I will try and share with literally everyone but you.

pound all the sand.

Hey brother if you still have that video I’d appreciate a send as well ✊🏼