Nickname
karinamuzhalovska
Name
Karina Muzhalovska
OnlyFans URL
https://onlyfans.com/karinamuzhalovska
Instagram URL
https://www.instagram.com/k_a_r_i_s_k_a_6969_/
Hi, does anyone have something about her? She's an extremely dumb girl but has a nice sexy body, she used to tease sometimes on instagram or tiktok, expecially with her ass, but now she has an onlyfans, so she's not doing anything more in public, I was wondering if someone can share her content, hoping it's worth it, thanks in advance.

Attachments

potter7

[ЦИТАТА="videoxhd, сообщение: 1061237, участник: 3659386"]

[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
мcan you share again please?

sahin098

Approved
I don't think you can find this on her Instagram, correct me if I'm wrong, nothing to special, but still something
[/QUOTE]
Yes.... on insta you can find more spicy content. If you want to loose your money its your choice. IMHO this is not content which worth to pay. You can drop your money into river 😁 the same.
But its your choice...

Luka2304

I don't think you can find this on her Instagram, correct me if I'm wrong, nothing to special, but still something
Yes.... on insta you can find more spicy content. If you want to loose your money its your choice. IMHO this is not content which worth to pay. You can drop your money into river 😁 the same.
But its your choice...
[/QUOTE]
Thank you man, to bad, she is really good looking.

Glebkira

But its your choice...
[/QUOTE]
Do you have more videos or photos of her?

sahin098

Approved
[/QUOTE]
100% agree... she is hot. But she doesn't have OF content. She extorting money on OF.
But not my money. That's difference 😉
Have a good day