shishi123

Approved
אז תשתף משהו במקום רק לבלבל את המוח
מה נעלבת באבי ? אתה האמרגן שלה? ;)
זרקתי לך מחמאה הכל טוב

כשיהיה לי משהו לשתף שעוד לא עלה פה תהיה בטוח שאני אעלה

SharamitIsBack

Approved
I don’t know to write in Hebrew, dumbass.
I’m not from Israel.
From what I see, you are really shame to all Israel if you are speak like that. You better go to see psychiatrist. You are sick 🤮
If you would actually be an English speaker, you would write “I don't know how to write in Hebrew” and “you’re a shame to all Israelis if you speak like that”.
The most basic mistakes you’re doing when you’re writing are the exact same mistakes Hebrew speakers are doing so I would suggest you to stop because it’s really really embarrassing at that point.

mamadav8

Approved
מה נעלבת באבי ? אתה האמרגן שלה? ;)
זרקתי לך מחמאה הכל טוב

כשיהיה לי משהו לשתף שעוד לא עלה פה תהיה בטוח שאני אעלה
שזה אף פעם לא, כל מי שיש לו תמיד מה להגיד אף פעם לא שיתף משהו וגם לא ישתף.

Mr. Sexy

Approved
If you would actually be an English speaker, you would write “I don't know how to write in Hebrew” and “you’re a shame to all Israelis if you speak like that”.
The most basic mistakes you’re doing when you’re writing are the exact same mistakes Hebrew speakers are doing so I would suggest you to stop because it’s really really embarrassing at that point.
You are the stupidest Israeli ever.
No wonder there are many who hate Israel. Because of people like you there is hatred for Israel.
You are a shame to your country.

SharamitIsBack

Approved
You are the stupidest Israeli ever.
No wonder there are many who hate Israel. Because of people like you there is hatred for Israel.
You are a shame to your country.
Hopeless creature, you’re an Israeli yourself.
Did you even realize how stupid you’re? With these typical Hebrew speakers mistakes you have just exposed you’re an Israeli, the shittiest type though.
Good luck with your sad lonely useless life motherfucker 🤘

Suckme2o

Approved
בשרשור הזה יש 230 עמודים, כמה מהם יישארו לדעתכם אם נמחק מכאן את כל הזיונים של השכל?
פחות דיבורים, יותר שיתופים!
רוצים לרשום מילים? צרפו לזה תמונה או סרטון​
View attachment VID_20240620_060322_262.mp4

Attachments

Mr. Sexy

Approved
Hopeless creature, you’re an Israeli yourself.
Did you even realize how stupid you’re? With these typical Hebrew speakers mistakes you have just exposed you’re an Israeli, the shittiest type though.
Good luck with your sad lonely useless life motherfucker 🤘
I'm from the Czech Republic, you son of a bitch.
Go find your mother. She needs to suck you.
Good luck with that 🤘
Hope Israel will not lose the war because of fuckers like you.