How dowmload all from Onlyfans

milksite

Approved
Hi! I buy a lot of subscriptions onlyfans. How to dowmload all stuf of any girl in one click ? I have chrome app but it can dowmload only one click - one photo

Malapert

Approved

wasn't that digitalcriminal guy the guy stealing people's logins? or was that someone else?

Sparksassure

Approved

wasn't that digitalcriminal guy the guy stealing people's logins? or was that someone else?
Good question, I just commented on his work in another post. There use to be lots of discussion about there being code to send your session cookies to the creator so that he could log in..and plenty of people showing weird logins to their accounts after using it. But I can't find these discussions anywhere anymore? I think he may have cleaned up his code after that was exposed? I've had no issues personally and don't even use 2FA.

But it's not like the creator even needs to steal your session cookies and log into your account. The metadata .Json that is created (which is less than 1mb) contains the direct links to every bit of media that you have access to (really really long links which have a bit more info attached than just the image link to show u have authorisation to view it), links which only work whilst you're logged in, but can be opened by anyone who is not logged in, as long as the account owner is still logged in. I bet he just sends himself that file and then extracts all of those links to build up his stash. I tried copying and pasting the link of some of my paid content and opening it on a different computer that had never even visited the OF site and it opened up a treat. Seems easier for stealing your content than actually pinching session cookies and logging into your account. Seen similar things on another site where someone posted the direct privapost links of someone's account that worked for everyone for about a week, presumably after the account owner finally logged out.

Malapert

Approved
Good question, I just commented on his work in another post. There use to be lots of discussion about there being code to send your session cookies to the creator so that he could log in..and plenty of people showing weird logins to their accounts after using it. But I can't find these discussions anywhere anymore? I think he may have cleaned up his code after that was exposed? I've had no issues personally and don't even use 2FA.

But it's not like the creator even needs to steal your session cookies and log into your account. The metadata .Json that is created (which is less than 1mb) contains the direct links to every bit of media that you have access to (really really long links which have a bit more info attached than just the image link to show u have authorisation to view it), links which only work whilst you're logged in, but can be opened by anyone who is not logged in, as long as the account owner is still logged in. I bet he just sends himself that file and then extracts all of those links to build up his stash. I tried copying and pasting the link of some of my paid content and opening it on a different computer that had never even visited the OF site and it opened up a treat. Seems easier for stealing your content than actually pinching session cookies and logging into your account. Seen similar things on another site where someone posted the direct privapost links of someone's account that worked for everyone for about a week, presumably after the account owner finally logged out.
well all I know is there used to be 2 onlyfans downloader addons for chrome.. one from a sketchy dude stealing people's logins (which I think was the digitalcriminal dude, although it's been a while and I'm not a 100%), and one safe addon. not sure which is which at this point. oh well.