YouTubers Heidi Lee Bocanegra

kamasis11

Approved
02.03.23—Rare Views

Literally takes me less than 2 minutes if I’m already in the mood. Why would I want to be with anyone else if I’m so efficient on my own? 😉

These are definitely some rare @$$ views—not to be expected regularly—but I post something like this every once in a while as a way to show gratitude for your financial support.
Thank you for getting access to my content the legitimate way—as I am only in this business to make money for it! 💕✨

kamasis11

Approved
02.02.23—First Video of February

Hey hey! Happy new month!

I’m back in compression stockings for the final part of my treatment for spider veins, as results for the first treatment were phenomenal!

Being sick and then traveling as soon as I recovered has made me feel so tired the past few days. I still sound a little congested in this video. 🙉🙈🙊 I think I’m also tired from my new role as homeschool teacher!

My friends and I took the train to the Stockyards in Fort Worth, Texas and decided to explore the area for a few days. I had a lot of fun, but I will not be creating demand again for some of the activities because I felt bad for the animals—rodeo and medieval times.

I just started reading a book that I found for free over a year ago, and it’s getting me super motivated and excited to make ALL of my dreams come true! It’s possible—I just know it! 🤩🤩🤩

Thank you for watching and listening. 💙🦋💕

kamasis11

Approved
02.02.23—Changing—Different Stockings

Sort of a continuation of the previous video—changing into my “home fry” outfit. Gratuitous views in different compression stockings to cook and clean. The things we do for beauty and the appearance of youth. 🫣🙃

Thanks for watching! 💕🤗😘

kamasis11

Approved
02.03.23—Outfit for Yoga

Post quick shower video. I had a vision of this outfit for yoga. It looks as cute as I imagined with the stockings. I made another video, but now I don’t remember if I even did the yoga! 😜

Thank you for watching and listening! 💕

kamasis11

Approved
02.03.23—Yoga Time

A little bit of stretching in the office. It turns out that I did do the yoga! I was definitely in the mood for it.

Thanks for watching! 💕🦋🤗

kamasis11

Approved
02.13.23—French Maid Again

Longer video.
I love this outfit and felt like wearing it to vacuum. I had a busy, busy day, and things are looking up a bit. 🥹
I read a little about peridot from my favorite crystal book. No judgement—I’m rusty, but I crack myself up! 😂🫠😋
Thank you for watching and listening! 💚✨

kamasis11

Approved
02.08.23—Extra Views 3

First extra views of the month. I’m going in chronological order, which means your views will be extra rare on tomorrow’s post. I’m not necessarily saving the best for last this month. 🙃🦋✨

I’ve been having a hard time scheduling posts for 12:01 as I usually do—so I’ve had to move my post time to 1:01am. ♥✨

kamasis11

Approved
02.28.23—Rare Views 2

I apologize for the delay in the last extra views for the month. Continuation of the previous video— I wanted to slow it down, but then the noises wouldn’t sound as good!

I really wish I could have posted those pictures—it wasn’t even that bad. I wanted to end the month with a bang!
😏🥒💦

Of course my fetish would be taboo! There are many worst ones out there! 🤔 But you should know, I get so hot every time I think about that day. 🥹
I especially loved how firm yet pliable the cucumber was from its water content—absolutely delicious!

These are the last extra views for this month. Please remember that extra views are a way for me to show gratitude for your continued financial support. My content is mostly a non-sexualized nude blogging type of situation. However, I know that some people like to see more every once in a while.

I hope you enjoy, and I wish you a happy end of March and beginning of April! Good night everyone. 😍🥰😘

kamasis11

Approved
02.28.23—Rare Views 1

I know my dog is loud, but I didn’t want to get rid of the sound because it gets better towards the end. Also, I am super comical, and I didn’t want to cut out the shock/disbelief in how turned on I was from wearing this outfit. As you know, I did make a lot of content wearing this outfit, so by the time I made the yoga video, I was definitely starting to get hot. 🫠😅😌😉💕✨

Good night my dearies and thanks for visiting the archive. 🖤

kamasis11

Approved
02.28.23—Yoga Extra Views

Headstands in my office. I originally wanted to post this in Patreon. However, upon previewing it I noticed I was unusually and noticeably creamy… I would definitely get in trouble for this over there. 😋
Sometimes previewing the extra views gets me all hot. 🥵🫠🤫

kamasis11

Approved
7.17.22—Extra Views—Lost Files

I’ve been working on scheduling posts for YT all day and ran into this video from last summer that I never posted! I think I was self-conscious about looking fluffy—but considering his fluffy I actually am now, I looked soooo lean! 😍🥰🙃👯‍♀️😝✨

New favorite song!

kamasis11

Approved
04.06.23—Black Stockings Rare Views

Last extra views video of the month. Next extra views will start around mid-May. The laundry noises in the background aren’t the best, but I preferred the original sound over music———and also———I’m being lazy. I usually schedule (and forget about) videos on here waaaay ahead of time. This time I waited until last minute and 101am is in 20 minutes. 🫣🙃

Thank you for watching.💕