OnlyFans Elsa Jean - elsadreamjean (+videos!)

Com77

Approved
Elsa Jean last onlyfans video.mp4

Attachments

IslandRanger

Approved
Well, I can only blame myself.
I noticed a charge on my credit card for Only Fans and I couldn't think why since I had unsubscribed to every charging performer and the only subs I had left were free.
Well, I was subscribed to Elsa and it was free for so long I forgot about it and the sneaky whore changed it to pay. So I got a month of her for $8 or so. I unsubscribed as soon as I figured it out. I wonder how much that shady cunt made when she changed it up?

Drew1405

Approved
Well, I can only blame myself.
I noticed a charge on my credit card for Only Fans and I couldn't think why since I had unsubscribed to every charging performer and the only subs I had left were free.
Well, I was subscribed to Elsa and it was free for so long I forgot about it and the sneaky whore changed it to pay. So I got a month of her for $8 or so. I unsubscribed as soon as I figured it out. I wonder how much that shady cunt made when she changed it up?
OF doesn't work like that. If you are subscribed to a free page and the page owner changes it to a paid page, you have to confirm you want to keep subscribing once it changes to a paid page or else your subscription stops at the end of the free period of time.

IslandRanger

Approved
OF doesn't work like that. If you are subscribed to a free page and the page owner changes it to a paid page, you have to confirm you want to keep subscribing once it changes to a paid page or else your subscription stops at the end of the free period of time.
Well, I never got a notice and I sure as hell never agreed to pay her.
Nothing in my email (searched junk and trash).
If what you say is true I don't know what happened. Or, I just got shafted. It's not like it's going to break me or anyone. It's just annoying.

Drew1405

Approved
If what you say is true I don't know what happened. Or, I just got shafted. It's not like it's going to break me or anyone. It's just annoying.
I dunno what to tell you mate, maybe you were just unlucky due to a glitch or something but I can tell you 100% that ordinarily you won't be charged when a free page becomes paid unless you click to confirm that you want to keep subscribing when the free period ends. I've been subbed to a lot of free pages that have turned paid and I have never been charged for any of them after the change. It's designed that way by OF themselves. The girl has no control over those settings so she's definitely not scamming anyone.

Stevom456

Approved
Leak all her content mate. Payback

Com77

Approved
Elsa Jean lastest onlyfans mastb. 5min video.mp4

Attachments