OnlyFans D4NI3LL3 SH4®P

Sodom

Approved
Hope she bought that top and skirt, especially the top. That boob window and bared midriff looks great.

iSplurge

Approved
For one thing, it put an end to the lad mags in the UK. Ironically, it led to the rise of OF, which is better because it’s empowering, or something.
The campaign against lad's mags did hasten their demise, but print media would of died off anyway. There are no newsagent's in my town any more. Even the WHSmiths has closed down.

Plus you still had to pay for the magazine and most of the content was Instagram level with the occasional topless photo.

Sodom

Approved
Not been active on her Twitch stream either. Guess she's bored of us sausages ☹. Maybe she's going through some personal stuff.
She's quite clearly going through things. She had a kitten for six weeks and it died about a month ago.

wazzie555

Approved
Is her account even posting anything new? I’ve only seen $40 PPV’s of 4 year old pics. I assumed whoever it is running the account is making one last cash grab before people figure out she’s dropped it.
I asked them to put previews on them, which to be fair they did as I could tell they were old. They have been offering out custom vids? Which is something they said she wouldn't do before.
I doubt she has gone for good, since after her mental breakdown she put twitter back up and that still has her linktree account on there.