OnlyFans Clare Richards (@clarer)

28426224a65

Been chatting to her on OF, trying to convince her to get a bigger toy, so we can see that wet pink pussy get properly fucked
By "bigger" you mean "thicker"? As the one she has used it very big. Even thick too. Don't scare her off so she feels like she can't win and won't bother.

If anything, kindly try to convince her to include her boyfriend in her videos, suggest small things she might go for: groping, spanking, sitting on his lap in the nude, grinding on him from his POV, implied filth etc. That will warm them up both to imagine something beyond that, I believe.

How is her "chatting skills" btw? And how did she respond to your suggestion? Did you feel the hesitancy or did she play along?

Dcon81

Approved
Been chatting to her on OF, trying to convince her to get a bigger toy, so we can see that wet pink pussy get properly fucked
Sheā€™s pregnant heavily tooā€¦ all these vids are pre recorded itā€™ll be a while before sheā€™s doing fresh stuff so any requests are likely to be ignored at the current time imo

CRfan89

Approved
Sheā€™s pregnant heavily tooā€¦ all these vids are pre recorded itā€™ll be a while before sheā€™s doing fresh stuff so any requests are likely to be ignored at the current time imo
Currently she's thinking of $ per minute or PPV tip goal so things are looking good so far, so time will tell

Dixstorm

Approved
really? No reply or sharp response? I donā€™t understand if weā€™re fans and most comments have been positive.
I'm assuming shes thinking that if we know shes pregnant we wont like her photos cause we'll know they're old?