OnlyFans CK0РF

Damir Staford

Approved
Stop trolling. That's not her in those photos. The one photo with a face is someone else's face!
Not her? Are you completely stupid? Her face is in the video. If you're that stupid, subscribe to her OnlyFans and see all her videos with her husband David. Cretin! Don't embarrass yourself like that again!
You have 20 publications since 2020. Ahahahaha and they are all just comments without photos and videos, you stupidly wrote your nonsense 20 times in different chats. Haha, another beggar or NPC bot.

picrosschamp

Approved
Not her? Are you completely stupid? Her face is in the video. If you're that stupid, subscribe to her OnlyFans and see all her videos with her husband David. Cretin! Don't embarrass yourself like that again!
You have 20 publications since 2020. Ahahahaha and they are all just comments without photos and videos, you stupidly wrote your nonsense 20 times in different chats. Haha, another beggar or NPC bot.
You must have prosopagnosia, if you think that's her face. Please get help. This can be cause by a stroke or head injury!

godlike888

Approved
Bro I already said that I know the original video and even posted her OF in the comments. It´s not her. It´s not Corinna.
I know I know the asscrack line and dirt dyed blonde hair had me 🤔

Eventually we will see her whored out online, unless her burn rate decreases proportionately with her earnings, she will inevitably go broke.