Others BrandArmyLeaks?

Tnova

Approved
I hear ya' but for better or worse the subscription model is here to stay. It's gonna make millionaires of many. I hate when they post the same content on all their platforms with no variety. Or they ask for suggestions but never post the requested content.
I have no problem with them having subscriptions but they charge absurd prices very few charge a cheap price for their content a few make the price worthwhile but most are just posting pictures that could be posted on IG

lovemesum

Approved
I have no problem with them having subscriptions but they charge absurd prices very few charge a cheap price for their content a few make the price worthwhile but most are just posting pictures that could be posted on IG
I keep wondering will there be a backlash to the absurdity of pricing that UA creators charge for subscription content. A teen for example charging 100 sub plus additional cost to unlock ppv is inviting the attention of detractors albeit from subscribers and/or antis. I suspect at some point the hammer will drop. IG has decided to implement changes that will no doubt effect UA creators with subs. Gotta have a cc to sub and if only teens can follow/see other teens that revenue stream is gone. Lol Time will tell

Last edited:

Tnova

Approved
I keep wondering will there be a backlash to the absurdity of pricing that UA creators charge for subscription content. A teen for example charging 100 sub plus additional cost to unlock ppv is inviting the attention of detractors albeit from subscribers and/or antis. I suspect at some point the hammer will drop. IG has decided to implement changes that will no doubt effect UA creators with subs. Gotta have a cc to sub and if only teens can follow/see other teens that revenue stream is gone. Lol Time will tell
I think IG cracking down on UA creators having subs is a result of the as I call them "mom brigade" who are "protecting children" that are making IG crackdown on UA creators with Subs I follow one UA creator who had the IG subscription feature and it was completely removed from her account without warning and she now has a Superfanverse

mikeypapas

Approved
I think IG cracking down on UA creators having subs is a result of the as I call them "mom brigade" who are "protecting children" that are making IG crackdown on UA creators with Subs I follow one UA creator who had the IG subscription feature and it was completely removed from her account without warning and she now has a Superfanverse
who is she?

lovemesum

Approved
Well congress keeps hauling IG,tiktok,and Snapchat CEOs in for live hearings and bringing parents along to shame these platforms.